Windows 10: Sound is not working after 1909 update

Discus and support Sound is not working after 1909 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, the problem is there is an issue with sound after 1909 update. When trying to play test sound there is an error "Can't play test sound" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KuzmichevDaniil, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Sound is not working after 1909 update

Hello, the problem is there is an issue with sound after 1909 update.

When trying to play test sound there is an error "Can't play test sound" and there is no sound in apps like browser and so on, besides Adobe Premiere that works with ASIO driver and only Premiere playing sound.

When trying to downgrade an update version, saying that i need to delete another one (Administrator) account that was created while update (but i cant delete it and i've tried to turn it off, but it's not working for downgrade)

:)

KuzmichevDaniil, Nov 20, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound is not working after 1909 update :p

cadaveca, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sound is not working after 1909 update

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Sound is not working after 1909 update

1. Sound is not working after 1909 update - Similar Threads - Sound working 1909

2. Outlook stopped working after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook stopped working after 1909 update: My Outlook stopped working after a 1909 update today, 7.15.2020. It does start in safe mode. I tried Outlook Repair and Office repair - both local and on-line and restarted the computer multiple times. I want my Outlook back, Mr. Microsoft! I am paying for it and expect...
  3. No Sound after Windows Update 1909, build 18363.752

No Sound after Windows Update 1909, build 18363.752: Since updating to 1909 build 18363.752, my audio no longer works.. no matter what I try. This happened the last time I installed a cumulative windows update, don't recall which build that was. I had to roll back as the only way to fix it. Now the next cumulative update has...
  4. No sound after Win10 1909 update

No sound after Win10 1909 update: I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no sound after Win10 1909 update. Please check whether it is the issue of certification to Creative Labs' sound blaster card....
  5. The sound does not work after the 1909 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The sound does not work after the 1909 update: Hi, the problem is that there is a problem with the sound after the 1909 update. When trying to play the test sound, there is an error "The test sound cannot be played" and there is no sound in applications such as the browser, etc....
  6. After installing 1909 content update, sound stopped working completely with Realtek driver

After installing 1909 content update, sound stopped working completely with Realtek driver: Hello, After installing the 1909 content update, sound stopped working completely. As the system gets initialized, I hear several quiet thuds in the speakers, then the speakers are silent. I use the MSI GL75 9SE laptop. It came with Realtek HD Audio driver installed....
  7. Audio not working after 1909 update

Audio not working after 1909 update: My laptop audio is not working after the update of windows 10 1909. I have a gaming laptop OMEN by HP - 15-ce001ne. This audio issue has happened multiple times during the 1903 update, I contacted Microsoft support. They remotely accessed to my laptop and tried every...
  8. Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update

Sound in heatphones is not working after 1909 update: Hi, I have a problem with the audio. My laptop's audio works fine, but when I connect my headphones, my laptop detects them but doesn't hear anything at all in the headphones, The sound is still heard on my laptop. this happened to me after the update. I have no idea what to...
  9. Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update

Microsoft Apps not working after 1909 update: Hey, My device was working fine until I updated it to the latest version available, build 1909. Now, no matter what, none of the windows apps open up. They just appear to open and close immediately. I contacted the microsoft technician through chat, they suggested to go for...
  10. No sound after windows 10 update 1903 or 1909 but works with 1809

No sound after windows 10 update 1903 or 1909 but works with 1809: Hi after updating to both windows 10 1903 and then 1909 my Creative Audigy 2 zs platinum Pro sound card will not omit any sound. Even the on board Realtek sound will not work too. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, using the latest drivers, enabling/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no 7.1 surround sound options build 1909

2. no sound 1909

3. windows update 1909 not working