Windows 10: Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

Discus and support Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewS. Smith, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver and re-installing them again!

:)

AndrewS. Smith, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why the sound on your Windows 10 PC is not working is due to an incompatible or outdated driver. To resolve your concern, we recommend that you download the recently available sound driver in our Windows Update Catalog.
    To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open a browser and go to
      https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx
    • In the Search box, copy and paste this information HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76C7 and click the Search button.
    • Select the most updated sound driver, which is Tempo driver update for IDT High Definition Audio CODEC.
      Last Updated is 5/8/2015, Version 6.10.6504.0, File Size 13.1 MB.
    • Click Download.
    In addition, before you install this driver we recommend that you uninstall the previous driver in your Windows 10 PC through the Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start Menu.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Sound, video and game controllers to view the sound device.
    • Right-click on the name of the sound driver and select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab and select Uninstall.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

1. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears! - Similar Threads - Sound working labtop

2. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  3. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  4. Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Randomly stops working in Windows 10: Hi there!I have been going through this problem with my PC, Whenever I watch a Video or I am playing a Game, The Audio stops working randomly and I have to either restart my PC or Increase/decrease the Volume to fix it. Even then, The audio works for a few seconds and then...
  5. Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Randomly Stops Working on Windows 10: Hello, I am having a problem with my Windows 10 PC. Randomly, the sound stops working, it seem to do it when I go into discord, and go into a voice channel, then no audio outputs work until I restart my PC, what do I do?...
  6. Sound stops working randomly

Sound stops working randomly: So I've gone through just about every single option I've found through google. I just built a brand new PC everything was working fine the first day of use. I turned it on today and the sound wasn't working. I went through everything and finally turned to uninstalling the...
  7. Sound disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disappeared: Hello! Today I got new unpleasant surprise - the sound disappeared. I didn't do anything unusual today, in the evening installed PCloud and then uninstalled it. I restarted the PC but the sound didn't appear. Everything seems ok in Device Manager. In Winamp the songs don't...
  8. sound disappear on Windows 10

sound disappear on Windows 10: How to retore sound on Windows 10? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-disappear-on-windows-10/618b5cce-3063-4492-bc12-1f786f412a67
  9. Sound disappears randomly.

Sound disappears randomly.: Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the sound icon it became red and asks to troubleshoot. I tried to solve it but it was not successful. After turning off the system it...
  10. Sound not working randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound not working randomly: I am having an issues with the sound not working on my computer. It is a Windows 10 desktop with a Core i5. It is using Intel's integrated graphics card on an ASRock H170M-ITX/ac motherboard. Sometimes when I wake the computer up from sleep, the sound won't be working. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 audio randomly stopped working