Windows 10: Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

Discus and support Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fearlessfur, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the headphones so I moved to my phone and they worked! I tested it on our Xbox too and it still worked! I did the balance thing in windows and the audio panel thing, But they both were on 100. I restarted my computer multiple times. My headphones are 3.5 mm jack. I want to use my computer with the volume on both sides. please help as quickly as possible! thank you.

:)

fearlessfur, Aug 2, 2021

2. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

Hi,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to set the Headphone as the default device:

Open Control Panel and select Sound.

When the Sound dialog appears click the Playback tab.

Verify if the Headphone is listed and the right sound card listed under playback devices.

If so, right click the Headphone device and click on default playback device.

If they are not listed, Right click on the blank space and click on show disabled device.

If the Headphone gets listed,

Right click the “Headphone” select “Enable”. Right click the “Headphone” again and select “Set as default device” from the same list.

Click “Ok”. Now remove and reconnect the Headphone and check.

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My left headphone randomly lowers it's volume.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of the headphone?

This could be due to the change in Balance levels of the playback device. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds
    • Select your headphone, and click on Properties.
    • Click on Balance under Levels
      tab, adjust Left and Right to the same levels.
    • Save the changes and check if the issue persists.

For more troubleshooting tips on audio issues, refer Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Simmo102 Win User

Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

Only coming out the left side, Headphones.

Basically sound is only coming out the left of my speakers/headphones.

Simmo102, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

1. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,. - Similar Threads - Sound coming left

2. Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound: Hi, so I've got a problem with headphones. When I was playing games everything was fine, even I was listening to music with headphones and everything was fine. When I went outside I came about 2 hours later home and I tried listening to music but I could listen from one side...
  3. sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...
  4. Left side of my headphones stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left side of my headphones stopped working.: I just got done replacing a fan, then hit the inside of my PC with compressed air for a couple of minutes to clean it, but when I finished and I started using my PC I realized the left side of my headphones stopped working. I thought the cable just broke or something, but...
  5. Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...

Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...: Title says all. Any earphone or headphone which I plug into my laptop is only delivering sound through one side (the left). The same earphones or headphones are working perfectly on other devices. Also, they're not being detected by the laptop as used to be case but I'm...
  6. Audio only coming out left side on all devices

Audio only coming out left side on all devices: Just got a new pc and after downloading realtek audio driver all sound is coming out only the left. This is not an issue with the headphones, speakers or balance levels. I don’t know what to do now please help. submitted by /u/wg1224 [link] [comments]...
  7. Left side audio only in headphones

Left side audio only in headphones: I was listening to a song on youtube and suddenly only my left headphone was playing, i changed the heaphones USB ones to apple's 3.5mm jack earphones... and it still didn't work. Then I plugged in samsung earphones... still only one side plying. I was looking through...
  8. My Headphone only have left side have sound in win10

My Headphone only have left side have sound in win10: My old headphone is usb type.Than i a buy a new one is 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack. than my headphone is only left side have sound.But if I connect my old headphone ,the sound is go out in two side....
  9. Headphones play sound only on one side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones play sound only on one side: Hello everyone, I recently built for the first time my PC and got windows 10 on it. Everything works fine, except the sound. When I insert my Logitech G332 headset on the front pannel, sound only plays on the left side. I've already looked at the balance and the left and...
  10. Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones

Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...