Windows 10: Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

Discus and support Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotEnoughRage, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004 Update. I started experiencing sound going out of sync with video after the update. I updated the Realtek driver, but the sound still goes out of sync. Currently, driver version 8816 is installed, and I see that less than a week later it is now 8934.
    But, since I updated to an almost latest driver, it did not fix the sound sync issue anyway. Is there something else that may be wrong? Is the HDA driver the correct driver for my motherboard or should I be using the UAD version? I read some threads about HDA and UAD drivers, but I`m still kind of confused about it. I like using the Asus Supreme FX console that came with my motherboard software because I like the way it looks.
    Anyone know how to fix the out of sync issue and point me to which driver I should be using? (HDA or UAD)

Also, since I am not using my old 5.1 surround speakers anymore, they used the black, green and pink 3.5mm rear output jacks. My new Audioengine speakers only uses one 3.5mm cable which I connected to the black output jack. Is that the correct output?

:)

NotEnoughRage, Jun 18, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos :p

cadaveca, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Videos are not Syncing properly to my Lumia

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

I have followed your basci trouble shooting steps, but it didn't give any improvement.

Following are the details which you requested.

• OS version of my phone is 7.10.8862.144
    • I have downloaded this videos from internet. (Say, Torrentz)
    • Whenever I play, i can hear only sound and the video strucks in the beginning itself with some coloured strip at the bottom.
    • Yes. Videos have worked properly earlier.
    • All the videos which i synced through Zune.
    Please provide the rectification steps at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Naveen Kumar Meda, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

1. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos - Similar Threads - Sound Sync Videos

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  4. Video pauses for one second then the sound goes out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video pauses for one second then the sound goes out of sync: The video pauses for like 1 second at the start and then the video goes out of sync and and it even does that after pausing it for like 10 min's did everything turned on the option in the device manager where it would the Bluetooth device won't turn off, modified the registry...
  5. Video pauses for one second then the sound goes out of sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video pauses for one second then the sound goes out of sync: The video pauses for like 1 second at the start and then the video goes out of sync and and it even does that after pausing it for like 10 min's did everything turned on the option in the device manager where it would the Bluetooth device won't turn off, modified the registry...
  6. syncing of sound to video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncing of sound to video: my videos either on facebook or itunes does not sync with the sound and lips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-of-sound-to-video/ca240be9-c548-4836-8857-f871f08d3bfe
  7. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  8. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  9. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker: I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create the unified video. It works properly if I look only to on video....
  10. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...