Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

Discus and support Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by B_Raiden_, Jul 12, 2018.

1. B_Raiden_ Win User

Hi guys im rather frustrated now...

I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this shouldn't be happening.

I've tried everything I've been told to do but nothings working. Is there a program I can download that would decrease this?

Any help is appreciated

-Brayden.

:)

B_Raiden_, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Владимир Kryvian Win User

Loud system sounds

Hello.

Problem is that I can't change loudness of the Windows notifications. There is "System sounds" volume mixer, but it doesn't change loudness of Windows tray notifications, and every such notify plays a maximal loud sound! It's annoying.

Владимир Kryvian, Jul 12, 2018
  3. davemustardstaine Win User
    Volume too loud on lowest setting.

Hi,

I am having trouble with my Samsung Omnia 7's volume control. The lowest setting (1 out of 30) is uncomfortably loud for watching Youtube videos and listening to music with earphones. The volume difference from 0 (silent) to 1 is huge, let alone 2-30. I
    know there is a diagnostic menu called Sound Tuning where gain levels can be altered, is it possible to get some help with this? since nobody seems to know what the values actually change.

Thanks =)

davemustardstaine, Jul 12, 2018
  4. fonduekid Win User

Nokia 5230 - beep sound during call, volume control not working properly

Dear All,

There is an annoying beep sound (pretty loud) during calls and the volume control is automatically at the maximum. When I try to bring down the volume using the volume control switch on the side, the volume bar slides all the way to the very lowest and not
    in steps.

I tried googling but I could not find anything.

Can someone please suggest what to do? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

fonduekid, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2... - Similar Threads - Sound too loud

2. Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB4345421, does this fix the Dolby Sound and other issues with feature update 1803?: I just noticed this update last night. I set my WiFi to Metered Connection as to not automatically download updates. I would like to know if this cumulative update fixes the issue some of us are having with the 1803 build, namely Dolby Audio being broken, and the system...
  3. no sound after each windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound after each windows 10 update: I have a speaker connected by bluetooth. When I look at my bluetooth devices, it says the speaker is paired, but needs to be connected. For less than a second I have sound, then no more sound and a message says the connection didn't work. Then it says the speaker is...
  4. Sound on my HP laptop / windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound on my HP laptop / windows 10: Sound level at 100% to hear most things. Can I increase the sound level???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sound-on-my-hp-laptop-windows-10/e72743e2-f6a3-4ee3-ad34-eea3de6bf653
  5. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  6. Sound feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound feedback: I'm getting sound feedback from the microphone when my headphone and microphone are plugged into the front audio jacks and the sound playback is set to external speakers. Can someone advise how to fix this? Thanks....
  7. The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??

The sound volume keeps changing when alt tabing??: Hi.... I have this kind of problem that keeps on bothering me every time... is about the sound that randomly changes when I alt tab... Like, I was listening to my music on my application (Groove Music) and so on... and I want to alt tab to do other stuff, then suddenly...
  8. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...: Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this...
  9. Sound at 100% still too low.

Sound at 100% still too low.: I've got a refurbished Lenovo M95p and the sound is too low: either on the computer internal speaker or a pair of small external fed from the front earphone jack. The Lenovo site says that I have the latest drivers. When playing small .wma files in AutoKey, the maximum sound...
  10. the audio sound became too low after the latest update

the audio sound became too low after the latest update: the audio sound became too low after the latest update, I tried to solve the problem by updating the sound drivers but it says "the updates are already installed''. should it be necessary driver issues? or BIOS, I don't know. 89046