Windows 10: Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

Discus and support Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by B_Raiden_, Jul 12, 2018.

1. B_Raiden_ Win User

Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

Hi guys im rather frustrated now...

I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this shouldn't be happening.

I've tried everything I've been told to do but nothings working. Is there a program I can download that would decrease this?

Any help is appreciated

-Brayden.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

:)

B_Raiden_, Jul 12, 2018

2. Loud system sounds

Hello.

Problem is that I can't change loudness of the Windows notifications. There is "System sounds" volume mixer, but it doesn't change loudness of Windows tray notifications, and every such notify plays a maximal loud sound! It's annoying.

Владимир Kryvian, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Volume too loud on lowest setting.

Hi,

I am having trouble with my Samsung Omnia 7's volume control. The lowest setting (1 out of 30) is uncomfortably loud for watching Youtube videos and listening to music with earphones. The volume difference from 0 (silent) to 1 is huge, let alone 2-30. I
    know there is a diagnostic menu called Sound Tuning where gain levels can be altered, is it possible to get some help with this? since nobody seems to know what the values actually change.

Thanks =)

davemustardstaine, Jul 12, 2018
  4. fonduekid Win User

Nokia 5230 - beep sound during call, volume control not working properly

Dear All,

There is an annoying beep sound (pretty loud) during calls and the volume control is automatically at the maximum. When I try to bring down the volume using the volume control switch on the side, the volume bar slides all the way to the very lowest and not
    in steps.

I tried googling but I could not find anything.

Can someone please suggest what to do? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

fonduekid, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2... - Similar Threads - Sound too loud

2. Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume is VERY loud even when it's at 2% slider volume. Everything is 100% MAXED VOLUME: Hi, I recently installed AMD drivers and after the installation and updates of all drivers, my laptop volume maxed to 100%. I tried to lower it down using the slider button. I don't know what to do anymore. All drivers are up to date and installed. pls help...
  3. Volume too LOUD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume too LOUD: Something is wrong with my volume. It's only on 9 and yet it feels like it's on like 24. This only started happening after i restarted for an update. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?...
  4. Default sound volume too loud even with Windows volume at 1 or 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default sound volume too loud even with Windows volume at 1 or 2: Hello, I recently bought some new headphones and they're extremely loud. As said, even with Windows volume on very low settings, they're almost unbearably loud. I could use the per-program setting to lower the volume of everything, I guess, but that'd make it so new...
  5. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  6. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  7. Audio too loud even if the volume level is low

Audio too loud even if the volume level is low: I used to set the level to around 60%, however now I get the same loudness from 6 - 8%. This happened suddenly when I ran Audacity. The device I am using is Logitech G633 Gaming Headset. I have so far tried several solutions from other similar questions posted here and on...
  8. Volume for all applications loud even at 2%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume for all applications loud even at 2%: How do I fix this? I am using earbuds plugged into aux port submitted by /u/HoLeeFuk- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emii2k/volume_for_all_applications_loud_even_at_2/
  9. Sound very loud even at 1% volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound very loud even at 1% volume: Even when my headphones are set to 1% in the volume mixer, everything is almost deafening. At 100% it's as if they're speakers instead of earphones. How can I make 1% quiet? I've updated all my drivers and have a set of Heil Sound headphones....
  10. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...: Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this...