Windows 10: Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder

Discus and support Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I've been having a sound problem with my Windows 10 Screen Recoreder. It seems that everytime I record and finish my videos, I always check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothyKiel, May 20, 2021.

1. Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder

Recently, I've been having a sound problem with my Windows 10 Screen Recoreder. It seems that everytime I record and finish my videos, I always check out the results, however the problem I have is not the video itself I don't think, but the sound results itself. When I finish recording my videos I usually watch them,

:)

TimothyKiel, May 20, 2021

2. Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 20, 2021
  3. Sound issue on Windows 10

Hi Robert,

As per your description it seems that you are facing issue with sound. I will certainly help you with the issue.

To assist you better, could you please tell me whether you have received any error message?

The issue might occur due to some corruption in the sound driver.

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

I also suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 20, 2021
  4. Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder

1. Sound Issue with Windows 10 Screen Recoreder - Similar Threads - Sound Issue Screen

2. Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sound issue: I'm trying to use my PC and notice sound is not working. I check and troubleshoot and it said the generic sound driver is not working. I have all the updates downloaded. What's wrong?...
  3. My Video Screen Recoreder Sounds Weird....

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Video Screen Recoreder Sounds Weird....: Recently, I've been having a sound problem with my Windows 10 Screen Recoreder. It seems that everytime I record and finish my videos, I always check out the results, however the problem I have is not the video itself I don't think, but the sound results itself. When I finish...
  4. Windows 10 sound issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 sound issue: I keep losing sound. I use the troubleshooter in settings to reinstall my audio driver which used to fix the problem, but now minutes later I lose sound again. I have tried reinstalling it myself from device manager but that doesn't work....
  5. Windows 10 - Sound issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Sound issues.: [ATTACH] Have recently built a new PC. Installed windows 10 pro via the media creation tool. Looks like it has loaded version 2004 (build 19041.450) My issue is with sounds. Straight out of fresh install, I noted the lack of explorer/navigation and windows startup sounds....
  6. Sound issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound issues on windows 10: On my pc, i have my audio input and output as the same thing. I want that, because i only have a headset. But now, its telling me that i dont have an audio output for my headset because it is not connected. That isnt true, both cables are in, but for some reason the sound...
  7. Windows 10 Sound Issues

Windows 10 Sound Issues: Hi, I have a very specific sound issue, that's incredibly annoying. I have tested 3 different head-sets in different ports, so I know it's my PC that's at fault somewhere, not the device. When I'm listening to anything, if the sound is low, it cuts out. It's hard to...
  8. Windows 10 Sound Issue

Windows 10 Sound Issue: I, too, have no sound to my wireless speakers after a recent windows update installation. I had this problem earlier and resolved it by purchasing and installing a wireless dongle allowing me to connect to my Creative T15 wireless speakers. Currently, bluetooth is on and...
  9. Windows 10 no sound issue

Windows 10 no sound issue: Hello, Requesting help still for the ongoing issue I have with no sound comping from my PC after a system update. I went through previous troubleshooting steps in the thread here but it still did not correct my issue. Since then, I attempted to do a system restore back to...
  10. Sound issues, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound issues, Windows 10: Good day I get the following message when trying to play music on Windows Media Player: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by...