Windows 10: Sound issue?

Discus and support Sound issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OnlyAlex22, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Sound issue?

Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with Windows start up sound not playing properly - it works fine and then stops the next time. I’ve run DISM and everything comes back fine. I’m not too concerned about that, I’ve just switched off the start up sound.The most pressing issue is that recently on Zoom whenever I get a notification on Windows 11 for an e-mail, for example, the audio on Zoom completely cuts out. I change the speaker input and it works fine again, even if another notificatio

:)

OnlyAlex22, Feb 24, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issue? :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Sound issue?

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Sound issue?

1. Sound issue? - Similar Threads - Sound issue

2. I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...: For context, Im not too sure what started this, however I can describe my attempts at fixing the issue.So far I have tried updating the drivers for all devices linked to sound in the 'Device Manager', I have reinstalled the most recent Windows update, I have disabled and...
  3. I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently started having audio issues in the sense that I cannot hear any sound...: For context, Im not too sure what started this, however I can describe my attempts at fixing the issue.So far I have tried updating the drivers for all devices linked to sound in the 'Device Manager', I have reinstalled the most recent Windows update, I have disabled and...
  4. Issues with sound and Mic after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with sound and Mic after update: I'm part of an organization where some users are encountering issues with their Asus Expertbook Model: B1400C after a recent update to Windows 11 Pro 23H2. Specifically, the sound and mic functions are no longer working. Despite trying various troubleshooting steps like...
  5. Issues with sound and Mic after update

Issues with sound and Mic after update: I'm part of an organization where some users are encountering issues with their Asus Expertbook Model: B1400C after a recent update to Windows 11 Pro 23H2. Specifically, the sound and mic functions are no longer working. Despite trying various troubleshooting steps like...
  6. My Computer keeps having weird issues. BSODSs, crashes where the sound keeps producing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps having weird issues. BSODSs, crashes where the sound keeps producing.: Another weird issue is that images show up kinda bleached out but only in images. I've ran System File Checker and it says its done. DSIM gave me the following code. Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  7. My Computer keeps having weird issues. BSODSs, crashes where the sound keeps producing.

My Computer keeps having weird issues. BSODSs, crashes where the sound keeps producing.: Another weird issue is that images show up kinda bleached out but only in images. I've ran System File Checker and it says its done. DSIM gave me the following code. Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  8. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized: Hello,I ran into an issue the other day where all of the audio on my computer dropped down super low. I have turned up all the audio settings on the system and individual applications, I've checked for driver updates, I've set my headphones as default and told windows to "do...
  9. Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized

Windows 11 Sound Issue - Audio suddenly dropped super low and everything is maximized: Hello,I ran into an issue the other day where all of the audio on my computer dropped down super low. I have turned up all the audio settings on the system and individual applications, I've checked for driver updates, I've set my headphones as default and told windows to "do...
  10. Ongoing audio issues - no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing audio issues - no sound: Why does my audio regularly stop working? I have to keep going to help and run a troubleshooter which usually says, "there's a problem with your audio settings configuration". I think another time it mentioned "driver". Sometimes it says, "unexpected error occurred and cannot...