Windows 10: Sound issue

Discus and support Sound issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello fellow windows 10 users. So today I found out that my sound is acting very strange. Let me explain, my sound works perfectly normal on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eugenethegod, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Sound issue

Hello fellow windows 10 users.

So today I found out that my sound is acting very strange. Let me explain, my sound works perfectly normal on the internet(youtube) and on skype. But when I try to use an application like Minecraft, Counter Strike GO and Spotify the sound dosn't work at all. In sound settings I have speakers enabled and everything else disabled.

Thanks,
    eugene*Smile

:)

eugenethegod, Feb 28, 2015

2. Sound Issues

On my HTC, when I dial Voice Mail or an outside number, the calls connects (rings on the other phone), but I have no sound and cannot hear or talk?

FrankAlfone, Feb 28, 2015
  3. Sound Issues

Went back into the system with the directions that were given in this answer. Got the previous version back and my sound is working like it was and should. Might want to check that creators upgrade to see about it. Had problems with the sound when it was
    updated and now went back to previous version and it is working fine. Please let me know if and when I can get the upgrade with no problems that is and if I need the upgrade at this time.

JuniorJohnsonRK, Feb 28, 2015
  4. usasma Win User

Sound issue

Do you have more than one sound device? Look in Device Manager to see.

Have you looked at Event Viewer for the times that you had problems?
    If not, please do this (and let us know the latest time where you had problems):

usasma, Mar 2, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Are you using realtek(analogue) or HDMI(digital from graphics card)? If it's realtek it could be you need to raise the volume whatever application. For example on my laptop when I watch a video in google I get an extra volume bar when I right click the red speaker icon.

Cliff S, Mar 2, 2015
  6. admin

There I followed the instructions and I put up the file on my mediafire.
    Thanks for the help.
    p.s All my sound devices are disabled other then the one I am using.

eugenethegod, Mar 2, 2015
  7. usasma Win User
    Nothing that I can see in the log relates to your audio.
    I'd have to wonder if one of the disabled devices is what's trying to play when you get no sound.

What devices are disabled? Can you try to enable them, one-by-one, and then see if the sound plays for that?

usasma, Mar 3, 2015
  8. Sound issue

See if changing the playback devices to stereo helps (if it's not already stereo) *Wink

Also, open the mixer when any of the games / apps are running - increase the volume / deselect mute for the specific app

Slartybart, Mar 4, 2015
  9. Thanks for all the help guys,
    so I done what everyone told me but it still didn't work.
    After that I tried turning "allow applications to take exclusive control of this device"
    off , and what do you know my audio was restord *Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin
    And again thanks for helping me,

Eugene

eugenethegod, Mar 4, 2015
  10. Good news, Eugene

Thanks for posting the solution that worked for you - it helps other members.

If you get the chance, please mark your thread as Solved by Eugene
    - well you can't add by Eugene, but you can marked it solved *Smile

Thanks!,

Bill

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sound issue

1. Sound issue - Similar Threads - Sound issue

2. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  3. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  4. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  5. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  6. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issue?: Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with Windows start up sound not playing properly - it works fine and then stops the next time. I’ve run DISM and everything comes...
  8. Sound issue?

Sound issue?: Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with Windows start up sound not playing properly - it works fine and then stops the next time. I’ve run DISM and everything comes...
  9. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  10. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...