Windows 10: Sound issue

Discus and support Sound issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I turn up the volume the sound disappears completely until I go to device manager and uninstall all of the audio devices and restart my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LtGetDaBean, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Sound issue

Every time I turn up the volume the sound disappears completely until I go to device manager and uninstall all of the audio devices and restart my pc.

:)

LtGetDaBean, Feb 14, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issue :p

cadaveca, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Sound issue

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Sound issue

1. Sound issue - Similar Threads - Sound issue

2. Difficulty fixing low sound quality issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difficulty fixing low sound quality issues: recently, the sound quality of the audio through bluetooth headphones has been very low, I have tried usign the same headphones with my phone and the sound quality was fine. I do not think this issue is unique to the headphones, as the sound being output through the laptops...
  3. Sound issues in with Realtek drivers on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues in with Realtek drivers on windows 10.: 3-4 days ago I actualized my windows version and since then I have been having sound issues. Since turning my PC on yesterday I have had no sound at all. Let me go over the current situation: -I am using headphones, not speakers. -I have Gigabyte B450 M motherboard and...
  4. Windows 10 stuttering sounds issues

Windows 10 stuttering sounds issues: Recently I built a PC and am now working on Windows 10. I am trying to record sounds right off my computer. I remember The StereoMix input was working for a few seconds when I first started trying to solve this. I have done troubleshooting in the SoundControlPanel and I can't...
  5. On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    On 2020 edge I have two issues 1 the volume icon isn't working to adjust sound. 2 where is...: the volume icon cannot be adjusted. Where are my favortite "reading" file? on new 2020 Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-2020-edge-i-have-two-issues-1-the-volume-icon/d8c59936-ce4d-4184-8195-fdb2ac706727
  6. Windows 10 botched update causes internet and sound issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 botched update causes internet and sound issues: The original idea of Windows as a service was that your PC is supposed to get updated without you ever know and update process was supposed to be seamless. However, a variety of substantial issues have cropped up for Windows 10 owners and Microsoft’s latest update is also...
  7. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?: Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon Music), and running Pogo.com at the same time. I thought it was only with Firefox, so I switched to Chrome, but still have the...
  8. Issue with Music lowering while other sound is present while at 100%

Issue with Music lowering while other sound is present while at 100%: Hi, Having a very specific and odd issue I have never ran across before on windows. Whenever I am playing music, either on Spotify, Soundcloud, or VLC player and the volume within the player is set to 100%, as soon as another sound happens (such as someone stalking in...
  9. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?: Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon Music), and running Pogo.com at the same time. I thought it was only with Firefox, so I switched to Chrome, but still have the...
  10. Windows Sound Device Issues

Windows Sound Device Issues: HI All, im having a sound device issue. Everything was working fine. Then one days all my sound device where gone. Even those for my hdmi port Asus F555L Laptop. I eventually found them in Device manager under System Devices instead of Sound, Video and game controller. I...