Windows 10: Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

Discus and support Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hiya Folks, So I was listening to YouTube this morning on my laptop and the sound just went out. Everywhere. Rebooted, same thing. It briefly came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Pool Man, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

Hiya Folks,

So I was listening to YouTube this morning on my laptop and the sound just went out. Everywhere. Rebooted, same thing. It briefly came back but then disappeared again. It stinks of a driver issue since I recently did a successful reinstall.

As a Mac guy of many decades drivers are still too vague for me. I now I understand it's good to delete them and reboot. In this case would you advise delete ALL audio drivers or only the ones related to the system install?

Yes I've SFC'd. (I live for that.) I just did a system wide virus check which I will presume pulls up nada. (It's downstairs. I'll change this if I'm wrong.) The troubleshooter was it's usual and reliable waste of time.

Is there a way to check that the hardware itself?

By the way this is the definition of a laptop that is babied.

OH YEAH -- the first sound issue was bluetooth pairing. But it likely (?) didn't involve drivers. Instead I didn't understand I needed to reset the speaker to factory in order to repair.

:)

The Pool Man, Apr 9, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 9, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out) :p

cadaveca, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

1. Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out) - Similar Threads - Sound Issues again

2. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  3. My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop screen goes black no sounds no cursor just balck: I recently disabled microsoft hyper V virtualization infrastructures driver because it has a problem because it cannot load due to lack of requirements/necessary drivers and It was on safe mode then I installed nvidia geforce 310m and updated it then I restarted my laptop to...
  4. No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

No Sound on Lenovo Laptop: lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanksOriginal Title : lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of working fine...
  5. Lenovo Laptop having sound issues when wifi is on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Laptop having sound issues when wifi is on: My lenovo s340 has recently started to having popping and crackling sounds coming out of the speakers when playing audio. However, when I turn my wifi off this stops. It also doesn't happen when playing any videos from the files app. It doesn't stop when I put headphones in...
  6. Sound Issues in Laptop

Sound Issues in Laptop: Hi Microsoft and community, I have got the sound issue in my laptop.. in today morning I open a YouTube to play a song , while playing sound. there was a sound disturbance in my laptop. My laptop is a gaming series of DELL inspiration 5577. after that, there was a awful...
  7. Spacial Sound Issue Again

Spacial Sound Issue Again: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  8. Sound goes in and out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound goes in and out?: I have a HP Pavilion 15, running Windows 10. I got it in December 2019. Recently, even with the volume all the way up, it is still very quiet. Intermittently, the volume returns to the set the level for like a second and then goes back to the quiet level. All sound drivers...
  9. My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues: My Lenovo Ideapad 330s is having sound issues. The audio is crackling, popping, static. This occurs on every app (Chrome, Spotify, Instagram, Games, Netflix) EXCEPT files app, where all of my video files don't have that annoying issue. Also, it happens when I use headphones....
  10. Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad

Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad: Usually with every update Microsoft has us do, for some reason my sound tends to have some issues. I use CCleaner to clean the registry and everything is fine afterward, but it didn't fix the problem. I have tried every 'fix it yourself' trick in the book and online, aside...