Windows 10: Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

Discus and support Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a new computer. Everything is working except my sound devices. My onboard audio with Realtek drivers are not showing up in device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickTrujillo, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

I recently built a new computer. Everything is working except my sound devices. My onboard audio with Realtek drivers are not showing up in device management. It is enabled through the BIOs screen. I downloaded chipset drivers, sound drivers, bios drivers. Everything.

Nothing I do can get it to show up. I have tested a USB headset, the device is recognized through the USB "turtle beach headset was connected". It wont show up in playback devices. I tried to plug in speakers to the 3.5mm jack, nothing either.

The only sound device that shows up for me is AMD High definition audio. Which shows 6 HDMI audio output devices, but not the speakers or headset.

So my monitor gets sound through the built in speakers. Needless to say, they are quiet and ruins my gaming experience. Especially since my headset with the mic wont work, makes it hard to communicate.. I have spent literally 2+ days trying to figure this out. I need your expertise please.

I am missing a UAA bus driver from device management. Through my travels I heard that this could cause windows to not see my Realtek onboard audio?

Specs:

Windows 10 64bit

ASUS ROG Strix X470-I Gaming (mobo)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

16GB trident Ram

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX580 (gpu)

650w PSU

1TB Samsung SSD

:)

NickTrujillo, Dec 1, 2018

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 1, 2018
  3. joeyck Win User
    [FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help! [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

Headphone Sound Issue

Hello,

This issue could be related to the drivers on your computer or there's a problem with the headphones itself. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us when did the issue start?
    • Are you referring to brand new headphones?
    • Have you tried updating the sound card drivers on your computer by checking the latest driver that is available from the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this article? If not, we advise that you try to perform
      the steps in the article and see if it helps.

Meanwhile, if you haven't tried downloading and installing the latest driver from the manufacturer's website, we suggest that you try it and check if you will experience the same issue.

Do get back to us so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help!

1. Sound issues. Going insane, tried everything. help! - Similar Threads - Sound issues Going

2. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  3. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem and I've tried everything... help: Just bought a new pc with windows 10, and plugged in my soundcard I'm a music producer and simply does not want to work with windows.All sounds work through the soundcard until I open up cubase, everything ceases including cubase and i get this error code on Groove...
  4. Sound problem and I've tried everything... help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my laptop going insane

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop going insane: My laptop is going crazy he delete shortcuts and popup some error messages like explorer.exe and also when i play game he start to going crazy for exemple when i click on z button it shows me cortana Also just yesterday i install gta san andreas and i tried to fix the...
  6. please help im going insane trying to connect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help im going insane trying to connect bluetooth headset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmj9u1/please_help_im_going_insane_trying_to_connect/
  7. Please someone help I’m going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help I’m going insane: I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps crashing literally seconds after boot up. But not like crash crash well here’s the thing. It turns on the fans spin the lights...
  8. I need help before I go insane..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help before I go insane..: I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff. The reason i got a new laptop was because of a similar problem it was that i had a RAT malware and...
  9. Can’t go to desktop tried everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t go to desktop tried everything: I got a virus and now I can’t get on to my desktop when I boot my computer it repairs and fails to repair saying srttrail.txt but I searched it up and did some cmd fixes still don’t work but when everyone continues to windows there is no text saying windows just continue to...
  10. going insane with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    going insane with pc: I recently updated my cpu fan/heatsink from a stock one to a hyper 212x. Since doing this I am get blue screen of death, different error code each time. Most of the time 0x0000000e, or system thread cannot be handled. I cant get windows to load anymore, neither can boot from...