Windows 10: Sound Issues in Laptop

Discus and support Sound Issues in Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft and community, I have got the sound issue in my laptop.. in today morning I open a YouTube to play a song , while playing sound. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ananta raj khanal, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Sound Issues in Laptop

Hi Microsoft and community,

I have got the sound issue in my laptop.. in today morning I open a YouTube to play a song , while playing sound. there was a sound disturbance in my laptop. My laptop is a gaming series of DELL inspiration 5577.

after that, there was a awful sound of speaker and my laptop automatically restart saying, there is a problem in the system..

after that, there is a cross sign in the sound in the taskbar

Sound Issues in Laptop 957da9ee-ff3a-4402-b0f8-e795c9d404ed?upload=true.png

also in DXDIAG it listed like that

Sound Issues in Laptop 15ecee71-a083-41be-9b1f-667c1196e9d7?upload=true.png

I even tried installing audio driver but I don't know which driver should I install it ,
    just confused what to do what not to do.. can u please solve my problem,

:)

ananta raj khanal, Nov 3, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Issues in Laptop :p

cadaveca, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Sound Issues in Laptop

sound issues on my HP laptop on windows 10

Hi,

Here are the possible reasons why you're having a sound issue:

• Corrupted/incompatible hardware drivers
    • Corrupted/incomplete Windows updates
    • Hardware failure
    • Incorrect sound settings

Since the previous troubleshooting steps (such System Restore, reinstalling drivers, used other drivers) didn't resolve the issue, you may this
    article for more steps to troubleshoot the sound issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Sound Issues in Laptop

1. Sound Issues in Laptop - Similar Threads - Sound Issues Laptop

2. Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Issues again on Lenovo Laptop (Sound just goes out): Hiya Folks, So I was listening to YouTube this morning on my laptop and the sound just went out. Everywhere. Rebooted, same thing. It briefly came back but then disappeared again. It stinks of a driver issue since I recently did a successful reinstall. As a Mac guy of many...
  3. Laptop speaker having sound issue

Laptop speaker having sound issue: Split from this thread. hello sir i have issue with my speaker of laptop having pop up sound issue.plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-speaker-having-sound-issue/4f671d48-fe59-4a23-85e8-a06d2dc8c50e
  4. Sound Issue with my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Issue with my HP Laptop: So I just got this laptop, I installed the Windows updates, and it was stuck. So I researched and it said to restart the laptop. It worked, but now my speakers won't work. (But plugging in headphones does) any idea of how to solve it? I tried some ways already, but please...
  5. Weird sound issue in my laptop

Weird sound issue in my laptop: So basically I purchased a laptop from acer and it's work nicely but one day when I go on task manager in windows 10,i just ended a process I don't know and after that my realtek audio console not working properly. The issue is like whenever I inplug my earphones in my laptop...
  6. Sound issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound issues: Hi! Everytime i start my pc the sound doesn't work so i need to uninstall the drivers and restart my computer then it will work. But next time i starts up my computer i have to do it all over again. What can cause this issue?...
  7. Sound Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound Issues: I've Recently Updated Windows to 19H1 after the update every time I put my laptop into Hibernate Sound doesn't work on my laptop's speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues/9e8a0792-1141-4ec0-a246-9f080deeceab
  8. Issue with sound buzzing on laptop

Issue with sound buzzing on laptop: I've been having this issue with sound buzzing on my laptop, since updating to windows 10 1903. the buzzing does not occur when sound doesn't play, only when sound is playing. this issue occurs system-wide, Spotify, google chrome, the chime when adjusting the volume. I've...
  9. My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues

My Lenovo Laptop is Having Sound Issues: My Lenovo Ideapad 330s is having sound issues. The audio is crackling, popping, static. This occurs on every app (Chrome, Spotify, Instagram, Games, Netflix) EXCEPT files app, where all of my video files don't have that annoying issue. Also, it happens when I use headphones....
  10. Sound issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound issue: Hello fellow windows 10 users. So today I found out that my sound is acting very strange. Let me explain, my sound works perfectly normal on the internet(youtube) and on skype. But when I try to use an application like Minecraft, Counter Strike GO and Spotify the sound...