Windows 10: Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad

Discus and support Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Usually with every update Microsoft has us do, for some reason my sound tends to have some issues. I use CCleaner to clean the registry and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarsLC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MarsLC Win User

Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad

Usually with every update Microsoft has us do, for some reason my sound tends to have some issues. I use CCleaner to clean the registry and everything is fine afterward, but it didn't fix the problem.

I have tried every 'fix it yourself' trick in the book and online, aside from calling tech support and as a last resort Resetting my PC.

The other weird thing I noticed is that even though the sound doesn't project from the PC itself, I tried it out connecting it to a visual projector and there is no issue with the sound.

So that makes me wonder, does my laptop have a software problem or hardware problem and if it is a hardware problem, what can I do?

:)

MarsLC, Mar 28, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad 10 no sound or touch screen devices

Hi

I have a Clean install of win 10 on a Thinkpad 10 most of it is working now but the sound and touchscreen are not listed in device manager. There are no missing drivers in the list either. I've tried updating drivers from Lenovo and manually updating but
    windows insists the installed ones are best. I've even deleted all HID devices.

run trouble shooters but they say they can't identify the issue.

Really need help on this please.

Thanks in advance

Rick

RickSinclair1, Mar 28, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Announces ThinkPad T431s Ultrabook

Lenovo today announced its new ThinkPad, with design enhancements inspired by the results of an extensive global research project. The ThinkPad T431s is the thinnest T series ever featuring a sleek, innovative trackpad, enhanced keyboard and refined aesthetics.

"We obsess over the pursuit of perfection – as evidenced by more than 20 years of Lenovo ThinkPad design and engineering accolades. However, perfection cannot be achieved without a key ingredient: customer insight," said Dilip Bhatia, vice president and general manager, ThinkPad Business Unit. "The ThinkPad T431s is the first device featuring Lenovo's new design, which represents a comprehensive examination of user experience and input."

Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad 37a_thm.jpg

From research to design
    Extending beyond traditional customer interaction, Lenovo conducted extensive research with NetGen, non-ThinkPad users and ThinkPad loyalists around the world, to gather detailed feedback on ThinkPad design. Over nine months and in multiple countries, researchers spent thousands of hours shadowing users in their homes, workplaces and remote locations, observing user behavior and asking questions. The results of this extensive research have directly contributed to the new refined design, which include technological enhancements and innovative upgrades including a new trackpad with click functionality and an incredibly thin display bezel.

ThinkPad gets new look
    The results of Lenovo's research found that respondents prioritize simplicity and modern elements when it comes to their technology. Lenovo designed the new T431s with these priorities in mind to directly enrich the user experience:
    • Streamlined Interior: Lenovo updated the award-winning ThinkPad precision keyboard by improving key placement while maintaining shortcuts for a sleeker-looking keyboard, designing the display with a super thin bezel, and debuting a new Graphite Black color.
    • Enhanced trackpad experience: The new ThinkPad trackpad is an evolution of the TrackPoint and TouchPad featuring a new larger, smooth, responsive, multi-touch glass surface that optimizes Windows 8 gestures, click functionality, and integrates TrackPoint behavior to deliver a customized, improved experience for all users.
    • Thinness, Durability, Reliability: The ThinkPad T431s, the thinnest and lightest T series ever made and the first device incorporating the new design elements, weighs just 3.6 pounds (1.63kg) and measures only 0.82 inches (20.6mm) thin. The carbon fiber top cover and magnesium exterior continue ThinkPad's heritage of business-class rugged design and durability.
    The T431s is powered by Intel 3rd generation Core processors with Turbo Boost, features improved Intel HD Graphics, up to 12 GB of memory and additional HDD and SSD storage options. The T431s has a 14-inch HD+ (1600 x 900) anti-glare display, two USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer. The T431s is also available with Intel vPro for easy device management, supports ThinkPad docking, and provides enhanced security that commercial customers require.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad T431s will be available in April starting at approximately $949.

btarunr, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound Issues on Lenovo ThinkPad - Similar Threads - Sound Issues Lenovo

2. Lenovo thinkpad x121e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo thinkpad x121e: Is lenovo thinkpad x121e support windows 10 or do i work with windows 7 or 8 ? Which windows good for my lenovo thinkpad x121e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x121e/ad85949d-a12b-4d2b-82b3-dbd08898c336
  3. Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s: Dear team, As i'm facing issue with the bluetooth driver after upgrading to latest version windows 20H2 19042, Kindly reply ASAP. note: I'm using lenovo thinkpad T430s with broadcam bluetooth hardware version 4.0 with ram suits of 4gb ram. kindly help....
  4. TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOUCHPAD ON LENOVO THINKPAD: Updated drivers but still cant get touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-on-lenovo-thinkpad/e713eb98-38b9-4f08-9c3d-74f361e10b0f
  5. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  6. Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen

Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-thinkpad-10-no-sound-or-touch-screen/7c9ebaa7-d6ab-455b-b374-3ba62994d73c I had the same Problem after clean install - the solution is to install the Intel Platform Device Driver for Windows 10,...
  7. Lenovo thinkpad battery

Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  8. No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8: Hi. I had problems with my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 in June after an update and got help from Microsoft Sweden to make a new clean Win10 installation on it. Then it worked fine. 2 weeks ago I try to watch a film on it but there was no sound. Then I try to listen to some music on...
  9. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga11e No Sound, Windows 10

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga11e No Sound, Windows 10: Windows Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472) Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga11e, 20GA-S01M00 This is an issue which comes & goes and has been an ongoing issue ever since Windows 10 was updated onto the laptop. The newest version of the audio driver is updated onto the system (RealTek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the sound on the lenovo thinkpad

2. do lenovo thinkpad has a common sound problems

3. sound problems lenovo thinkpad x1

4. sound issues in thinkpad