Windows 10: Sound issues on pc help??

Discus and support Sound issues on pc help?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently had to update my graphics driver to play Doom Eternal, about a day or two later I started having audio issues throughout the whole pc ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DelanieQuintana, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Sound issues on pc help??

So I recently had to update my graphics driver to play Doom Eternal, about a day or two later I started having audio issues throughout the whole pc , just suddenly the sound will stop working, I restored the system to a previous point and that does work but only for a day or two before the sound randomly cuts out again. it's not the speakers I plugged them into my phone and they work fine. How can I fix this ??

:)

DelanieQuintana, Apr 5, 2020

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Sound issues on pc help??

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Sound issues on pc help??

1. Sound issues on pc help?? - Similar Threads - Sound issues help

2. Need help with pc issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with pc issue: X:\windows\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth error 50 DISM does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option the dism log file can be found at x:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log how do I continue with trying to fix my computer...
  3. Need help with pc issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with pc issue: X:\windows\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth error 50 DISM does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option the dism log file can be found at x:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log how do I continue with trying to fix my computer...
  4. Need help with pc issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pc issue NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc issue NEED HELP: So I got my a pre built PC in June it’s not the greatest but I just needed something small to start with. But, recently I’ve been having this issue where my PC will say that I’m connected to the internet(Ethernet cord) but I can’t search up anything on chrome or load up any...
  6. TV + PC Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV + PC Sound Issue: Hi guys, I have a PC that originally had Windows 8 on it and I’ve since updated to Windows 10. I have my PC connected to the TV via HDMI, when I change to the PC channel the sound doesn’t work. After restarting the PC the sound comes back and it works. If I change back to...
  7. Needs help troubleshooing Webcam/Sound issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Needs help troubleshooing Webcam/Sound issues: Brand new System MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon, Win 10 64 bit, AMD RYZEN 7 2700 8-Core 3.2 GHz, 32 GB ram , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI when i slapped everything together and formatted it mic worked fine, sound worked fine webcams all worked fine Now 2 days later none of these...
  8. Issues with sound on PC, red X on sound icon on taskbar

Issues with sound on PC, red X on sound icon on taskbar: I got on my laptop a minute ago to watch a video and I realized that there is a red circle with an "x" next to it but when I try to turn the sound up nothing happens. When I click on the sound icon it says troubleshoot could not detect a problem. What do I do I do to fix my...
  9. Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!!

Sound Device/Driver Issue Pls HELP!!!: I use a Dell Alienware 17 laptop which had Realtek audio driver. For some reason I couldn't use the voice chat in Fortnite (the game). So I was trying to uninstall the realtek drivers to reinstall them again. In Device manager I accidentally clicked "unintstall device"...
  10. Help - Multiple PC Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Multiple PC Issues: First post on this forum, and not great technically - hope I can give enough information to get some help. i have a custom built pc which is about 5 years old. Upgraded recently to Windows 10 (which may or may not be relevant). Had increasing issues since which I seemed...