Windows 10: Sound issues random stops

Discus and support Sound issues random stops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I seem to have sound issues. Whenever I play something, initially it works. Then it just stops. I tested this while keeping the "System>Sound"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by san2222, Jan 11, 2024.

1. san2222 Win User

Sound issues random stops

Hi,I seem to have sound issues. Whenever I play something, initially it works. Then it just stops. I tested this while keeping the "System>Sound" setting open. And I noticed that whenever the sound stops, the Sound setting screen gets refreshed and then no sound comes out. Also, why am I having this much "Internal AUX Jack" connections?

:)

san2222, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Jan 11, 2024
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issues random stops :p

cadaveca, Jan 11, 2024
  4. Sound issues random stops

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 11, 2024
Thema:

Sound issues random stops

1. Sound issues random stops - Similar Threads - Sound issues random

2. Sound issues random stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issues random stops: Hi,I seem to have sound issues. Whenever I play something, initially it works. Then it just stops. I tested this while keeping the "System>Sound" setting open. And I noticed that whenever the sound stops, the Sound setting screen gets refreshed and then no sound comes out....
  3. I am facing a issue where sounds randomly stops for few seconds.

I am facing a issue where sounds randomly stops for few seconds.: I have tried reinstalling drivers and completely reseting my pc but it didnt worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-a-issue-where-sounds-randomly-stops/78466f5e-da42-4603-92d1-3c2dc489a16a
  4. Sound stops working randomly

Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  5. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  6. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Random USB disconnect sounds/Bluetooth disabled to stop sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random USB disconnect sounds/Bluetooth disabled to stop sound: I have Cyberpower Desktop with Window 10 operating system. I have a random USB disconnect sounds. I have unplugged all USB connected items and the sound won't go away. So I reconnected all of them again.. The only thing that helps is to disable my Bluetooth. The sound goes...
  8. Sound stops working randomly

Sound stops working randomly: So I've gone through just about every single option I've found through google. I just built a brand new PC everything was working fine the first day of use. I turned it on today and the sound wasn't working. I went through everything and finally turned to uninstalling the...
  9. Sound randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound randomly stopped working: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Desktop. Everything was running fine. I was browsing reddit on one monitor and playing youtube in the other like usual. I paused youtube to go the store. When I came back 30 minutes later and resumed video the sound would not work. I have 3 different...
  10. Sound Randomly Stops For No Apparent Reason

Sound Randomly Stops For No Apparent Reason: My computer randomly updated to the latest version last night without any prior warning. Luckily, I didn't have anything important open at the time. When I got on, I opened Spotify like I normally do and started my music. A few seconds into the first song, the audio just cuts...