Windows 10: Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

Discus and support Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since the latest update to my main PC there has been an issue with my auto that I can't not figure out how to fix. I've tried everything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingPyroJack, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

Ever since the latest update to my main PC there has been an issue with my auto that I can't not figure out how to fix. I've tried everything I can think of. Here is the issue: Every once in a while when playing a video, a game, in a voice chat, or playing music...the media will buffer and stop completely and then resume playing with crackling audio. Restarting the media, reloading, closing and resuming, closing and reopening the game, does not always fix the crackle.

I've sussed it's not the headset, speakers, sound card, drivers, or sound settings that I can dig into on surface level on windows 10. I've changed the default bit rate of the playback device. I've tried to reinstall browsers. I've tried to reinstall games. I've tried going to sound driver websites and reinstalling those as well.

Can anyone please help me out here, it's driving me nuts.

submitted by /u/KingPyroJack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingPyroJack, Jan 5, 2021

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Sound issue while using Youtube

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to YouTube?
    • Have you installed all pending Sound card and Windows updates?

I suggest you to install all pending Sound card and Windows updates in your PC.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If the issue persists then refer the link below and follow the steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update

1. Sound issues that I can not figure out how to fix since update - Similar Threads - Sound issues figure

2. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  3. I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen error: I can't figure out how to fix a blue screen saying it was going to restart after collecting some error info and I fallowed the QR code and It didn't help how do I fix it?...
  4. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error: I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says path cannot be found...
  5. I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t figure out how to fix the srttrail.txt boot error: I’ve tried watching many videos on how to fix this, but at the point where you are moving the new bcd thing I’m not good with computers sorry it says path cannot be found...
  6. i figure out how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i figure out how to fix this: 021-03-22 15:40:46, Info CSI 00000398 Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.844, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8...
  7. Anyone figured out how to fix the issue of Store trying to update a particular set of apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone figured out how to fix the issue of Store trying to update a particular set of apps...: This issue I've found to be a crap shoot from clean install to clean install. Sometimes I'll have it, sometimes I don't. Wanted to try a clean install of 20H2, and I have it this time. Right now it keeps wanting to update the same 10 apps when the apps have no updated...
  8. My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is fading in and out frequently, how can I fix it?: I have noticed this especially on YouTube and it will get quiet (when it shouldn't) for a few seconds before returning to a normal volume and I am quite annoyed by this, can anyone help?...
  9. I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not figure out how to edit/fill in a form since the recent update seems to have...: Does anyone know where they have relocated the edit doc function? I need to fill in a form and the entire layout of functions has changed almost beyond recognition....
  10. can t figure it out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    can t figure it out: how do i hook my acer aspire Z-3-600 with windows 10 to my tv with hdmi hook up i did the duplicate screens and change the resalution but i can t get nothing on my tv thanks 38790