Windows 10: Sound issues W10 2021

Discus and support Sound issues W10 2021 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, So I am having this problem where when I jack in my headphones I am getting no sound. The system detects the device, the sound bars are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexandreAvoyer, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Sound issues W10 2021

Hi all,

So I am having this problem where when I jack in my headphones I am getting no sound.

The system detects the device, the sound bars are moving as I have music playing but nothing in ear.

I have tried all the fixes under the sun and google, my last hope is that it is a hidden update that I don't know about but then again how does one put a finger on that.

Speakers working fine btw.

Any thoughts? outside of what google search already tells you, these have all been tried

Cheers.

:)

AlexandreAvoyer, Jan 30, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issues W10 2021 :p

cadaveca, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Sound issues W10 2021

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Sound issues W10 2021

1. Sound issues W10 2021 - Similar Threads - Sound issues W10

2. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 no notification sound: Hi,I'm receiving this issue with my computer wherein it is not playing sound on recieving email, virus detection or plugging in or out a device. I don't know why. Pleas help....
  3. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 no notification sound: Hi,I'm receiving this issue with my computer wherein it is not playing sound on recieving email, virus detection or plugging in or out a device. I don't know why. Pleas help....
  4. W10 no notification sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After update on 08/17/2021 HUGE SOUND ISSUES

in Windows 10 Customization
    After update on 08/17/2021 HUGE SOUND ISSUES: Updated computer on 08/16/2021 Windows 10 ever since the update the following issue is happeningThe sound on my speakers is being automatically MUTED and UN-MUTED with no input from the keyboard.I have tried removing all the sound drivers and having windows reinstall them -...
  6. Login Issues June 2021

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Issues June 2021: Hello, long post so heads up. I am having troubles logging into my windows 10 laptop. After startup, I get to the welcome screen as normal. My pin, that I normally use says, “Something Happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again”. Yet when I click to...
  7. CONEXANT AUDIO DRIVERS 2021/03 UPDATE SOUND QUALITY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONEXANT AUDIO DRIVERS 2021/03 UPDATE SOUND QUALITY ISSUE: There was a well-known Windows Update issue where many Windows 10 users were apparently stuck at Version 1909 due to the infamous Conexant Audio Driver problem that wouldn't let windows update to version 2004 or the latest version 20H2....
  8. W10 Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Sound: When I start up W10 I have no sound. This occurs daily. When I restart the sound works. What causes this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-sound/54253d6c-1451-4f41-a7b0-f1dfac8c1ac3
  9. no sound at all on w10 home

no sound at all on w10 home: gateway nv53 laptop with conexant hd sound has no sound at all everything appears normal no yellow marks in device mgr uninstall/reinstall or update driver no effect was working fine till windows updates even microsoft tech couldnt figure it out any help would be...
  10. W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues

W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues: Since the Nov update I only get sound from my speakers. When I choose "AMD HDMI Output" (for head phones ) and set default nothing happens. All worked fine prior to update. AMD drivers are up to date. Headphones are connected to the rear of Asus Display. Any ideas ? 30181