Windows 10: Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

Discus and support Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently updated my Pc to Windows 11 and tried joining a Discord call with friends. My audio device at that time were my Bluetooth Headphones wich... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dihydrogenmonoxid.663, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

So i recently updated my Pc to Windows 11 and tried joining a Discord call with friends. My audio device at that time were my Bluetooth Headphones wich include a microphone. Immediatly after joining the call the music i had in the background went off and i couldnt hear my friends talk yet i was able to talk. If anynone has the same issue and knows the solution the i would love to hear it, thanks in advance!

:)

Dihydrogenmonoxid.663, Jul 8, 2022

2. windows 11, discord and wirless headphones

i just downloaded windows 11 and i play a video games with my friends on discord and in windows 10 it was fine but now my wireless headphones sound damp but when they are wired they sound normal, but if i dont use discord i can play wireless. please explain

AymaanGhazi, Jul 8, 2022
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 8, 2022
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you tried the headphones in another computer?

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause Bluetooth problems. If you recently upgraded to Windows 10 or installed Windows 10 updates, it's possible that the current driver was designed for a previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to plug the headphone on another computer and provide use the result that you get.

Please try the methods mentioned below, so that we can narrow down to the root cause of this issue.

Method 1: Run Bluetooth troubleshooter.

1. Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot. Under Find and fix other problems, select
      Bluetooth, and then select Run the Troubleshooter and follow the instructions.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers for both the computer and the headphone with the help of this article

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 3: Fix sound problems in Windows 10.

You can check the article
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10
    and check if this help you to resolve the issue.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

1. Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11. - Similar Threads - Sound issues Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio: I have noticed that when using my JBL Tune 720BT Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 computer, I can only hear the sound from one program while using Discord. This means that when I'm chatting on Discord, I cannot hear the sound from YouTube or League of Legends. However,...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio: I have noticed that when using my JBL Tune 720BT Bluetooth headphones with my Windows 10 computer, I can only hear the sound from one program while using Discord. This means that when I'm chatting on Discord, I cannot hear the sound from YouTube or League of Legends. However,...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Issue: Discord Blocks Other Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  6. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  7. Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with Bluetooth Headphones and Discord after updating to windows 11.: So i recently updated my Pc to Windows 11 and tried joining a Discord call with friends. My audio device at that time were my Bluetooth Headphones wich include a microphone. Immediatly after joining the call the music i had in the background went off and i couldnt hear my...
  8. No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in Bluetooth headphones after Windows Update.: In yet another example of Windows 10 being a POS the latest forced update appears to have broken the Bluetooth connection on my laptop. If it connects then it will eventually lose its connection. It will then stay connected, but I have no sound out of the headphones. The...
  9. Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue

Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue: When using my bluetooth headphones with my laptop I have an issue with native os sound control. When using the keyboard controls to raise and lower the sound or the sliding the sound toggle on the taskbar my headphones are muted below a numerical value of 5. This issue is not...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game: I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I...