Windows 10: Sound issues

Discus and support Sound issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer did updates last night on sound drivers updates , now my sound does not work - any ideas on how to fix this issue.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SherryTeed, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sound issues

My computer did updates last night on sound drivers updates , now my sound does not work - any ideas on how to fix this issue.?

:)

SherryTeed, Mar 25, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issues :p

cadaveca, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 25, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound issues

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Sound issues

1. Sound issues - Similar Threads - Sound issues

2. Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014')

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency issue (Realtek, Sony sound bar, 'Rocksmith 2014'): Initial issue: I wanted to see if I could play my bass and guitars in Rocksmith 2014 through my Sony HT-CT390 sound system without latency. My headphones (Audio-Technica ATH-M35), plugged into either the front or rear audio jacks (and using the same drivers as my sound bar),...
  3. Sound issues on pc help??

Sound issues on pc help??: So I recently had to update my graphics driver to play Doom Eternal, about a day or two later I started having audio issues throughout the whole pc , just suddenly the sound will stop working, I restored the system to a previous point and that does work but only for a day...
  4. Sounds issues with external monitor and 2 displays - have sound to start, keeps cutting out

Sounds issues with external monitor and 2 displays - have sound to start, keeps cutting out: Hi, hoping for some help on this and hoping this is the appropriate forum to ask this. I had no idea what category to put this in, sorry if it's wrong. This does also involve a 3rd party program called Five9. I work from home taking inbound customer calls and Five9 is the...
  5. No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound, Generic Bluetooth Stereo Generic Audio Driver Issue: The Device: Advertised as Universal. Capello Ci302 www.hellocapello.com -home stereo with fm, bluetooth, cd player, and aux, and remote control. pairs perfectly with Iphone and Samsung Android phone. requires Bluetooth 2.1 EDR Windows 10 home 1909 on Samsung...
  6. sound issue

sound issue: I am not able to listen the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issue/905d8684-dc67-40b9-bc93-0c4c52d2738b
  7. Windows 10 no sound issue

Windows 10 no sound issue: Hello, Requesting help still for the ongoing issue I have with no sound comping from my PC after a system update. I went through previous troubleshooting steps in the thread here but it still did not correct my issue. Since then, I attempted to do a system restore back to...
  8. Windows 10 massive Sound issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 massive Sound issues: First of all, this is my first time posting something in this sub and I'm not a native speaker, but I hope u still can understand and help me :). I started my PC after a regular Windows update (15.03.) and that's where it started, my sound just went completely crazy, I often...
  9. Monitor sound issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor sound issue: I’m using an AOC monitor with two speakers, connected to my pc via HDMI. The monitor won’t play sound but sound will play through my headphones when plugged into the pc. The monitor looks like it’s enabled and when I turn the volume up and down it shows the monitor speakers...
  10. Sound issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound issue: I have an issue with sound.... it stopped working. My drivers are up-date. When I was troubleshooting, I saw an error message: a generic audio driver is not fixed. How to solve this problem?...