Windows 10: sound issues

Discus and support sound issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have bought a AIO desktop computer , only having it for one day, and already am experiencing sound issues. has anyone else had this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maryboudier, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. sound issues

i have bought a AIO desktop computer , only having it for one day, and already am experiencing sound issues. has anyone else had this problem?

:)

2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound issues :p

3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

4. sound issues

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 16, 2020 at 4:55 PM
Thema:

sound issues

1. sound issues - Similar Threads - sound issues

2. Windows Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sound Issue: Hi, I have a following issue. I had some problems with one CAE software so I wanted to test it in Safe Mode. Unfortunately, I missclicked and started Startup Repair. After this procedure, the sound was not working. Windows say: "No Audio Output Device is Installed". I tried...
  3. Speaker/Sound Issues and Update stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speaker/Sound Issues and Update stuck on 0%: I apologise in advance for this because anyone who is computer savvy will probably find this a painful read as I have no idea what I'm on about. My problems began about a year ago. I have a three year old HP Pavilion 15-au179sa. I started noticing an issue with the speakers....
  4. Audio / Sound issue after KB4571756 Windows 10 Update High Definition Audio Device

Audio / Sound issue after KB4571756 Windows 10 Update High Definition Audio Device: Hello all. I am currently undergoing a lot of issues with my Windows 10 OS. The build that I have is the Windows 10 Build 2004, and it's the Windows 10 Pro x64 version. I am 100% certain that this update caused me a handful of issues. The first issue is the most notable one,...
  5. Spacial Sound Issue

Spacial Sound Issue: Alright, so basically, I've had this problem for a while but it never really bothered me until I started playing games where knowing the direction of sounds became important. If you open sounds in control panel you have the option for spacial sound. It is currently off for me...
  6. Sound card issue

Sound card issue: I have a ham radio with an internal sound card. The PC sees it in the Device Manager as CODEC under Sound, video, and game controller. This device does not show up under Sound Settings. Where could the problem be?? DEVICE MANAGER [ATTACH] SOUND Settings [ATTACH]...
  7. Sound issue

Sound issue: Laptop speakers only work after I restart the computer. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issue/4dc1ede0-cfb0-4ac0-aa1e-905a8183f7f8
  8. Sound Card Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Card Issue: every day my cpu shows a red x on my sound icon, stating nothing is connected to my sound card . Which in my case is true. No until the last update to operating system did this start to take place. Everyday I have to trouble shoot the issue, the OS does it's magic and shows...
  9. Sound issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound issues: Hello everyone, Recently I am facing sound problem in my pc. I can not hear anything in my device. I need your valuable suggestions. Thank you..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issues/dccdc55b-9521-47da-88f5-4741e5e6ecb6
  10. Sound issues after system restore

Sound issues after system restore: Hi, First some computer details: Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) CPU: i7-6700K RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: 1070 I am suffering from having no sound after a system restore. Right after the system restore I had a red cross on the sound icon...