Windows 10: Sound issues

Discus and support Sound issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The sound system in my laptop has not been working since a few minutes ago and troubleshooting does not help. Any tips to fix this problem ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RemmawiiFanai, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Sound issues

The sound system in my laptop has not been working since a few minutes ago and troubleshooting does not help. Any tips to fix this problem ?

:)

RemmawiiFanai, Oct 28, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound issues :p

cadaveca, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Sound issues

Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Sound issues

1. Sound issues - Similar Threads - Sound issues

2. Sound issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound issues: So google chrome sounds are working, but no other app has functioning sound. Anyone know why? submitted by /u/SokulluAlper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0x2ze/sound_issues/
  3. Issue with bluetooth sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with bluetooth sound volume: Hello, I use my steel series 3 bluetooth, everything work but for one irritating details: Windows lower the volume on my headset when in bluetooth. The issue isn't from the headset, the sound volume is perfect when its bluetooth is paired with my phone and not my Windows...
  4. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  5. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  6. Sound Issue - Can't disable Windows Sonic for Headphones

Sound Issue - Can't disable Windows Sonic for Headphones: I'm a serious gamer, and use a Schiit Jotunheim headphone amp for audio - it has a Realtek chipset inside, connected via USB to my PC. My issues is that my virtual surround is stuck on Windows Sonic - I can't even disable this terrible codec! If I go to change the sound codec...
  7. Sound Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issue: I have a sound issue, and that sound issue is that the speakers on the monitor aren't working, I used the headphones a couple of times and now they don't work without the headphones. When I to settings it says that the audio output is 4 - C27F390....
  8. Sound Settings Issue

Sound Settings Issue: I've asked about this multiple times on the Skype forum, but am now starting to think it's a Windows problem. I've been having a recurrent problem with Skype "forgetting" my speaker between calls: [ATTACH] When this happens, my speaker which is an audio interface...
  9. Sound driver issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound driver issue: Hi - I am using Sony VAIO laptop - Model number VPCEB42FM. My windows 10 was updated couple of weeks ago. after this update my sound drivers didnt update. Pls help to update sound drivers....
  10. Sound Issues in Laptop

Sound Issues in Laptop: Hi Microsoft and community, I have got the sound issue in my laptop.. in today morning I open a YouTube to play a song , while playing sound. there was a sound disturbance in my laptop. My laptop is a gaming series of DELL inspiration 5577. after that, there was a awful...