Windows 10: Sound jumping up to 100 when opening a game.

Discus and support Sound jumping up to 100 when opening a game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built a new pc and have been having an issue with my sound. If i am just in any windows program or browser watching a show with the volume at 30 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shrmntank, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Shrmntank Win User

Sound jumping up to 100 when opening a game.

I built a new pc and have been having an issue with my sound. If i am just in any windows program or browser watching a show with the volume at 30 for example and open a game like WoW, or Cyberpunk my volume jumps straight to 100 everytime. If i get out of the game and go back to the window i had open or browser the sound will go back to 30 or whatever it was on. Ive tried up update everything i possibly can and still cannot fix the issue hoping for any help please.

Asus z490 e gaming motherboard

i9 10900k cpu

evga 3080 gpu

Windows 10 home edition.

:)

Shrmntank, Jan 8, 2021

2. Jump list File Explorer items not opening program

thanks for all suggestions have carried out most and found no difference so far. Will check out the clean boot tomorrow. John

barbershopjohn4, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microsoft Office Taskbar Jump Lists

Hi Ken,

For us to better assist you with the taskbar Jump Lists issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue (e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Does the issue also occur on other pinned apps/files?

In the meantime, we suggest to turn off/on Jump Lists in Settings. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Start.
    • Turn Off then turn On Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on the Start or the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Sound jumping up to 100 when opening a game. - Similar Threads - Sound jumping 100

2. Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube: So I have a extemely odd issue i cannot for the life of me fix. I have done some troubleshooting and the problems are super specific. Basically when i click on youtube when it's open it maxes out my volume, but it only does this on Opera GX. I've tried it on chrome and edge...
  3. Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Goes Up to 100 when opening a game or clicking in youtube: So I have a extemely odd issue i cannot for the life of me fix. I have done some troubleshooting and the problems are super specific. Basically when i click on youtube when it's open it maxes out my volume, but it only does this on Opera GX. I've tried it on chrome and edge...
  4. Sound Issues when Opening a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Issues when Opening a Game: I'm trying to use a bluetooth headset with my Windows 11 laptop. It works fine for literally anything music, YouTube, etc, but the second I open a game the sound quality just tanks for everything, not just the game. Whenever I close the game again, sound is back to normal....
  5. Sound Issues when Opening a Game

Sound Issues when Opening a Game: I'm trying to use a bluetooth headset with my Windows 11 laptop. It works fine for literally anything music, YouTube, etc, but the second I open a game the sound quality just tanks for everything, not just the game. Whenever I close the game again, sound is back to normal....
  6. RAM jumps to 100% usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM jumps to 100% usage: Hi you all,a friend of mine has a strange problem and I want to help her. Sometimes the RAM usage goes up to 100% and everything freezes for some minutes. Even the cursor does not move anymore. When trying to see what needs this much RAM per TaskManager it's Windows Explorer...
  7. RAM jumps to 100% usage

RAM jumps to 100% usage: Hi you all,a friend of mine has a strange problem and I want to help her. Sometimes the RAM usage goes up to 100% and everything freezes for some minutes. Even the cursor does not move anymore. When trying to see what needs this much RAM per TaskManager it's Windows Explorer...
  8. Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.: Hi! I hope i can find some help here. When i open csgo, the system volume jumps to 100%. Is there anything i can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-jumps-to-100-when-i-open-csgo/33c1c5df-e3ed-45f0-b490-b247952ee637
  9. Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.

Volume Jumps to 100%, When I Open CSGO.: Hi! I hope i can find some help here. When i open csgo, the system volume jumps to 100%. Is there anything i can do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-jumps-to-100-when-i-open-csgo/33c1c5df-e3ed-45f0-b490-b247952ee637
  10. CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines: I purchased this laptop off of Amazon, "Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050." http://a.co/cAI7fCE I've noticed that the cpu randomly jumps to 100 and the fans start blowing like crazy over simple tasks like...