Windows 10: Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset

Discus and support Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm having an issue which is my headset "Hyperx Cloud 2" the sound keeps cutting off for some reason and when that happens i hear this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blue_912, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Blue_912 Win User

Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset

Hey there,

I'm having an issue which is my headset "Hyperx Cloud 2" the sound keeps cutting off for some reason and when that happens i hear this weird un-plug voice this happens for a second and sometimes its spams this and its really noisy and ruin my games sometimes i have to restart my pc when it happens or atleast some of my apps such as discord some games .. etc , i have literally tried every single thing i found online , and i tried the headset at another pc and it worked just fine !!!!!!!!!

:)

Blue_912, Aug 11, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset :p

cadaveca, Aug 11, 2018
  3. ern88 Win User
    Weird issue with headset cutting out.

Since upgrading to 1803. I find sometimes my HyperX Cloud Alpha headset sound and mic will cut out on me. Since this headset isn't a USB connected device. They're are no drivers for them. I don't see anything under device manager. They are connected to my front plugs on my case. I have to physically unplug and re plug them in to work. Any suggestions on solving this. Could it be a sound driver issue? Thanks.

ern88, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset :p

Solaris17, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset - Similar Threads - Sound keeps cutting

2. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  3. My sound keeps cutting off and to fix it i have to disable and the reenable the speakers....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound keeps cutting off and to fix it i have to disable and the reenable the speakers....: My sound cuts put from time to time. The only way to fix it is to disable the speakers and immediately reenable them. Im pretty sure this is a common issue. If i turn off audio enhancements this also works BUT after its off i can barely hear the computer... does anybody know...
  4. My sound keeps cutting off and to fix it i have to disable and the reenable the speakers....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound keeps cutting off and to fix it i have to disable and the reenable the speakers....: My sound cuts put from time to time. The only way to fix it is to disable the speakers and immediately reenable them. Im pretty sure this is a common issue. If i turn off audio enhancements this also works BUT after its off i can barely hear the computer... does anybody know...
  5. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?: As the title says my sound keeps getting cut off and the problem shouldn't be the headphones themselves but rather an issue with the pc I believe. When the sound cuts off i'll have no sound for a few seconds to maybe 30+ seconds. I tried removing all other devices and only...
  6. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?: As the title says my sound keeps getting cut off and the problem shouldn't be the headphones themselves but rather an issue with the pc I believe. When the sound cuts off i'll have no sound for a few seconds to maybe 30+ seconds. I tried removing all other devices and only...
  7. Headphones keep disconnecting in playback and sound cuts off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Monitor keeps cutting off and on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor keeps cutting off and on: Ryzen 5 2400G (3.60 GHz) 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz 1 TB HDD 120 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Hello, I have been having monitor problems ever since I hooked up my second monitor. My primary is HDMI, and the second - Yiynova MSP19U a pen tablet...
  9. Sound keeps cutting off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...
  10. Notification sound cutting off, not continuous.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification sound cutting off, not continuous.: Hello, I cannot tell if this happens on another scenarios as I don't get/setup notifications triggering for other events that I know. The fact is that lately when a notification pop-up, the little 1-2 seconds jingle is not continuous, like the first 2 notes sound, then some...