Windows 10: Sound keeps getting disabled

Discus and support Sound keeps getting disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Seems like every time windows updates something for 10; something keeps disabling my sound in the process and its really driving me freaking crazy!. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matt Siegel, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Sound keeps getting disabled

Seems like every time windows updates something for 10; something keeps disabling my sound in the process and its really driving me freaking crazy!. I then have to go into device manager; uninstall the sound card; then rescan for hardware changes and let it reinstall it then re adjust the settings for it. This is starting to get really old really quick. *Huh

:)

Matt Siegel, Feb 5, 2015
  2. Ash_win Win User

Cortana India keeps getting disabled

Thanks! Let me check out the options you have given.

Maybe one of it will help!

Regards,

Ashwin

Ash_win, Feb 5, 2015
  3. Disabled touchpad (Toshiba) keeps getting reenabled in Windows 10

Hi Mike,

We need more information regarding your concern with your touchpad. Which version of Windows 10 are you using? To check, kindly type
    winver on the search bar, then press the Enter key. What's the make and model of your wireless mouse? Have you tried disabling your touchpad from the Device Manager? If not, kindly do so by following these steps:

• Type device manager on the search bar.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Locate your touchpad, right-click on it, then click on Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, click on Disable Device.
    • Confirm the action, then press OK to close the window.
    • Once done, check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Feb 5, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Sound keeps getting disabled

Let me guess, SoundBlaster?

Mystere, Feb 5, 2015
Thema:

Sound keeps getting disabled

1. Sound keeps getting disabled - Similar Threads - Sound keeps getting

2. Windows 11 - Sound keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Sound keeps getting disabled: I've recently started seeing a volume slider popup followed by the sound suddenly becoming turned off.I've uninstalled the latest Windows update, but to no avail.Any one else seeing this ?...
  3. Windows 11 - Sound keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Sound keeps getting disabled: I've recently started seeing a volume slider popup followed by the sound suddenly becoming turned off.I've uninstalled the latest Windows update, but to no avail.Any one else seeing this ?...
  4. Wifi keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps getting disabled: I have a laptop running windows 11 and everytime I want to use a wired connection I need to use an adapter to USB-C. THe problem however is that the moment I plug it in my WIFI connection gets disabled and cannot be turned back on when it is still plugged in. Besides that it...
  5. Wifi keeps getting disabled

Wifi keeps getting disabled: I have a laptop running windows 11 and everytime I want to use a wired connection I need to use an adapter to USB-C. THe problem however is that the moment I plug it in my WIFI connection gets disabled and cannot be turned back on when it is still plugged in. Besides that it...
  6. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled

SMBv1 keeps getting disabled: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  7. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMBv1 keeps getting disabled: Hi All,I've just received a new corporate laptop with exact same W10x64 version 10.0.19042.1526 as the old one. Unlike the old one, which doesn't have any problems using SMBv1 client, the new one rejects my attempts to use it with the following text in the pop-up window even...
  8. SMBv1 keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Microphone keeps enabling and disabling in Sound settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone keeps enabling and disabling in Sound settings: I built a new PC recently and have been using my Xbox One controller's microphone as a microphone as I don't have one and I noticed that it wasn't connecting anymore flashing like crazy disconnect and reconnect under Discord's settings and then stopped detecting and went to...
  10. Task keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task keeps getting disabled: So I have a task that I manually added, which is set to go off once a day, at 1:15 AM. It did go off for several days, but now it keeps getting disabled at around 11:30 PM. After that disabled it gets updated and then disabled again for 50 times in a row. After that it stays...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound keeps getting disabled

2. sound keeps getting disabled on laptop