Windows 10: sound keeps messing up

Discus and support sound keeps messing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; everytime I watch a movie on nextflix or anything or even a dvd on my computer the sound works for a little bit then the voices start to sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by geekgurl532, Nov 25, 2018.

1. sound keeps messing up

everytime I watch a movie on nextflix or anything or even a dvd on my computer the sound works for a little bit then the voices start to sound distorted and sometimes it goes to a blue screen saying ur pc ran into a problem and restarts but have virius software in my compter and run the scan and it never comes saying I have one does anybody have this problem or know of a solution if it happens to them please respond its getting old

:)

geekgurl532, Nov 25, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound keeps messing up :p

cadaveca, Nov 25, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

sound keeps messing up

sound

Hi,

Please clarify the following:

• Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?
    • Did you get some sort of a message or an error?

We suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    , and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted.

Rhen Pal, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

sound keeps messing up

1. sound keeps messing up - Similar Threads - sound keeps messing

2. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.: After this new update KB5034843 my HP laptop has no sound at all, I tried updating and uninstalling sound drivers those did not help. The worst part the bluetooth icon is missing now. Oh and my keyboard settings have changed, the @ button has now became the inverted commas...
  3. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.: After this new update KB5034843 my HP laptop has no sound at all, I tried updating and uninstalling sound drivers those did not help. The worst part the bluetooth icon is missing now. Oh and my keyboard settings have changed, the @ button has now became the inverted commas...
  4. KB5034843 update messed up sound devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. W11 Keeps messing up the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Keeps messing up the time: W11 Keeps messing up the time for some reason.Some days, it works properly, and some days it changes to the wrong time multiple times.Like now. Last synchronization under settings: 3:21PC time shows: 4:12Real current time: 6:00The default "Clock" app that comes with the OS...
  6. W11 Keeps messing up the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 Keeps messing up the time: W11 Keeps messing up the time for some reason.Some days, it works properly, and some days it changes to the wrong time multiple times.Like now. Last synchronization under settings: 3:21PC time shows: 4:12Real current time: 6:00The default "Clock" app that comes with the OS...
  7. Is my sound bugged or is my sound card messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my sound bugged or is my sound card messed up?: Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up? My sound was working fine then suddenly one day I turned off bluetooth to disconnect from my bluetooth speaker and my laptop’s sound didn’t work, even when plugging in headphones. I restarted and it still didn’t work, and when I...
  8. Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my sound bugged or is the card messed up?: My sound was working fine then suddenly one day I turned off bluetooth to disconnect from my bluetooth speaker and my laptop’s sound didn’t work, even when plugging in headphones. I restarted and it still didn’t work, and when I tried to use my volume keys the volume popup...
  9. Windows Update messed up my sound

Windows Update messed up my sound: Hello, I updated my Windows 10 installation; "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809" on 10/3/19. Ever since then, my sound card has been playing up. I have been running the same card on the same motherboard, with the same settings, on the same installation of Windows...
  10. My sound is messed up all distorted

My sound is messed up all distorted: I have a hp pavilion elite m9405f pc running windows 1p after an update the sound satrted being wierd crackling and distortions i figure the soundbwould be fixed by now i checked the my dual boot of the original vista os and the sounds fine fix this problem please....