Windows 10: SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system...

Discus and support SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system image to restore windows 10 cant get manufacturers to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williamgilmour1, Apr 22, 2020.

1. SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system...

SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system image to restore windows 10 cant get manufacturers to help

:)

williamgilmour1, Apr 22, 2020

2. Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Hi. Unfortunatelly System Restore only had one restore date and it did not solve the problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Thank you for your reply.

Since the previous troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the issue, we suggest performing a
    System Restore to get your computer back to its previous state.

Note: System Restore will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed but won't affect your personal files.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Riel Alc, Apr 22, 2020
  4. SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system...

Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system...

1. SOUND KEYBOARD AND CAMERA drivers not working on notebook no rescue disk cant get system... - Similar Threads - SOUND KEYBOARD CAMERA

2. I cant not get my camera to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant not get my camera to work: I cant get my camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-not-get-my-camera-to-work/4a5cecf6-d82c-44df-a045-9d5bbad46f8f
  3. How To Rescue 'Unclean File System', 'Refuses to Mount' Disk?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Rescue 'Unclean File System', 'Refuses to Mount' Disk?: My win10 system stopped again. It just wouldn't boot into it. I tried Kyhi and it wouldn't boot into it, either. I tried a win10 rescue disk and it wouldn't boot into it, either. So I removed the disk - the system disk, of course, is what I'm talking about, all other disks...
  4. Notebook camera not working on apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook camera not working on apps: My camera does not work with apps although device managers say that the Camera settings are all turned 'ON' Is there a test to see if my front and/or back camera is even working?...
  5. cant get camera to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get camera to work: camera is installed but is not functioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-camera-to-work/527095a0-0838-4daf-8255-7caa0387efbb
  6. Notebook camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notebook camera: I have a new Samsung notebook and I cannot get the camera to work I have read the manual. When I click the app it comes up momentarily. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notebook-camera/67f45bf0-3004-4823-945d-8b59749ba40d
  7. Rescue Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Rescue Disk: Hello, Does this place have any windows 10 rescue disk or on a usb stick? I want to have a windows 10 plus rescue disk hopefully something free Thanks, P999
  8. cant get rescue disk to work

in Windows 10 Support
    cant get rescue disk to work: Acer Aspire AXC-704G My neighbour was a victim of ransom-ware. I reformated his hard drive so I could reload Windows 10. When I try to boot either to a Windows rescue disk (that I used successfully before) all that comes up it Acer stuff that will not net me run the media...
  9. Win 10 Rescue disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Rescue disk: I have a new laptop with win 7 pro installed. Once Win 10 is installed in July how will I be able to create a system restore disk? 7496
  10. Help with rescue disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with rescue disk: i have had to restore Win 10 7 times since first install. just updated audio drivers, and lost internet connection, which is what always happens---seems to happen at almost any time it feels like it. Also lost Word and the templates it came with after first restore, When...