Windows 10: sound level of adverts

Discus and support sound level of adverts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that those adverts MS is pushing have such high volume levels? Or is that just another devious way to try to get people pay for what always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BoDiddley25, Sep 8, 2018.

1. sound level of adverts

Why is it that those adverts MS is pushing have such high volume levels? Or is that just another devious way to try to get people pay for what always has been a free game....

I have adjusted the sound levels of my games, programmes etc so that they are just like I want them to be, but those adverts can't be adjusted, it seems...

Perhaps MS wants to be sued by people for causing hearing damage?

:)

BoDiddley25, Sep 8, 2018
  2. alexp999 Win User

Adverts with sound

I think its better for w1zz to blacklist them tho. For people who arent members it could well be off putting to have annoying windows error sound repeating from an advert on the site.

alexp999, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Is there a way to always start the computer at the same sounds level

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Sound icon on the Taskbar.
    • Click on Sound and Select Playback tab.
    • Right Click on Speakers and Select
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and adjust the sound level as per your requirement and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check if the sound level remains same.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 8, 2018
  4. alexp999 Win User

sound level of adverts

Adverts with sound

Any chance the adverts with sound can be blocked, this advert is extremely annoying.

Especially while I'm trying to type up an article.

sound level of adverts Untitled.png

It just keeps making random error sounds, and its different each time *Mad sound level of adverts :mad:

Had to turn my speakers off while typing my last article!

alexp999, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

sound level of adverts

1. sound level of adverts - Similar Threads - sound level adverts

2. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  3. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  4. Weird sound level

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird sound level: [ATTACH] Hello there, I have a weird thing on my computer and wondered if anyone has ever seen that. It make the headset sound not increase in a straight line, but more like a parable. So when the sound is not 100%, it is greatly reduced. Sound level at 92 Sound...
  5. Adverts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adverts: I have paid to remove ads, although they are not showing in games they are still appearing when I open the Internet home page. I was under the impression they would not appear, I'm sure when I paid it said no ads everywhere!...
  6. Adverts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adverts: Why do so many adverts crash the programs. For example tried to play Jigsaw and got an advert for Seekers Notes and the opportunity to down load. Clicking the "X" or "Buy" the only options both did not respond. So had to close and restart hoping that the same ad did not...
  7. mute sound of adverts

mute sound of adverts: I cannot mute the sound when advertisements are playing on Solitaire. Is it a normal thing? If not, can I mute it in some way or I have to uninstall the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-sound-of-adverts/3291f13a-ca65-4ac5-850c-dfcf3ff15644
  8. sound levels

sound levels: I have been using Windows 8 for four years with great sound. We changed to Windows 10 recently and since then the sound levels are pathetic, really low. Both on headphones and without them. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. Anyone have some input? Thanks, biddy...
  9. Adverts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adverts: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 and I think that the antivirus is Windows Defender. I am not using AVG or any other antivirus. My problem at the moment is that I am bombarded by adverts constantly and it is driving me nuts! I have spotted that there are a...
  10. Chrome and Adverts

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Adverts: I start each morning by checking international news. For this post I shall use BBC News, London. I find that each page takes close to 5 minutes to completely load due to the number of adverts and videos that open (very slowly) at the top, along the sides, and at the bottom of...