Windows 10: sound mic and camera are not working

Discus and support sound mic and camera are not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello The sound mic and camera are not working and window is unable to update. In the update section the following message appears. "Some update files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BraveHeart5, Sep 8, 2020.

1. sound mic and camera are not working

Hello

The sound mic and camera are not working and window is unable to update. In the update section the following message appears. "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070003"

How to sort it out?

Regards

Brave

:)

BraveHeart5, Sep 8, 2020
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 8, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 8, 2020
  4. sound mic and camera are not working

Sound and camera

Hi Riel,

Troubleshooter did not fix the problem. Any other suggestion?

Thanks.

Jose

Jose L. Gil, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

sound mic and camera are not working

1. sound mic and camera are not working - Similar Threads - sound mic camera

2. mic not working, camera glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  3. mic not working, camera glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic not working, camera glitching: my mic and camera rarely works only when it feels like it i need the personal support to reset it or something thak you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working-camera-glitching/dcbfd400-361b-4aaa-9d20-4fcedb6febac
  4. Mic wont work but sound will??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic wont work but sound will??: I recently built a pc with windows 10 and for some reason when i plug in my headphones they play audio but the mic wont work.In settings it says "No input devices found" yet my mic works on my playstation 4 and other windows computers no other mics work with my pc either....
  5. Mic wont work but sound will??

Mic wont work but sound will??: I recently built a pc with windows 10 and for some reason when i plug in my headphones they play audio but the mic wont work.In settings it says "No input devices found" yet my mic works on my playstation 4 and other windows computers no other mics work with my pc either....
  6. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  7. Camera and mic not working together

Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  8. No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound And Mic Isnt Working: My sound isnt working in any apps and my mic isnt working in any apps either. When I try and test mic in settings it shows that there is sound coming from my mic but when I go into discord it says there isnt any sound at all. Also my sound isnt working in any apps but when I...
  9. MIC and Camera not working.

MIC and Camera not working.: Ever since I have downloaded an Adobe Application package of Adobe Fuse, Photoshop and Visual Studio with Unity and Unreal Engine on my Low RAM laptop, my mic and camera for Zoom, Google Meet and Steam games has stopped working.What might be the problem?...
  10. camera and mic no longer working

camera and mic no longer working: I cannot locate my camera under device manager and microphone has all the up to date drivers yet, it's still not working. I've rebooted several times and followed all the threads online I could find. Still nothing. HP stream is only a year old....