Windows 10: Sound mixer issue

Discus and support Sound mixer issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there.I have a sound issue with my laptop. I modified some settings not long ago and now when I'm restarting the device it makes a really bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roman Alex, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Sound mixer issue

Hello there.I have a sound issue with my laptop. I modified some settings not long ago and now when I'm restarting the device it makes a really bad sound. And it is loud.You can find it here: Settings > System > Sound > Volume mixer. To temporarily fix this, I have to mute as soon as possible a microphone which in my case is called Microphone Array.I've done some research, changed to default settings, still noting seems to work so far.I wanted to ask if anybody faced this issue before or if you guys know how to fix it.I wish I could have showed you a print screen but unfortunately,

:)

Roman Alex, Jan 26, 2023

2. Sound Mixer Issue

I am having some problems with the sound mixer in Windows 7.

Garrysmod seems to not like it! It sets the bar down very low so sound cannot be heard, so I have to change it up to whatever level I want every map!

Sound mixer issue [​IMG]

PIC RELATED. The bar goes very low, and this is the desired height for it now! Anyway to get rid of the sound mixer feature all together?

PVTCaboose1337, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Issues with the Volume mixer on windows 10.

Hi Margit,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing?

2. Did you receive any error message?

3. Does that mean that the Volume mixer icon is not present on the desktop?

4. Are you facing this sound issue on any specific application, since you had mentioned Skype?

If the Volume mixer icon is missing from the desktop, this issue may arise when the notification for the Volume mixer is not turned on in the settings.

Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type Notifications in the Searchbar and select Notifications and action center.

• Select the option “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”.

• Make sure the Volume icon has been turned on from the settings.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope that the information helps. Please do let us know whether you are able to retrieve the icon to the Action center. If the issue still persists, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Sound mixer issue

Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Sound mixer issue

1. Sound mixer issue - Similar Threads - Sound mixer issue

2. Issue with sound mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with sound mixer: Hi,I have a problem that I can't see any devices in the sound mixer, and I can't adjust the volume there either. The position of the slider does not affect the volume level, besides on the left side the icon of the sound muted is still displayed even though the sounds works....
  3. Issue with sound mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with sound mixer: Hi,I have a problem that I can't see any devices in the sound mixer, and I can't adjust the volume there either. The position of the slider does not affect the volume level, besides on the left side the icon of the sound muted is still displayed even though the sounds works....
  4. Sound mixer issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound mixer issue: Hello there.I have a sound issue with my laptop. I modified some settings not long ago and now when I'm restarting the device it makes a really bad sound. And it is loud.You can find it here: Settings > System > Sound > Volume mixer. To temporarily fix this, I have to mute as...
  5. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage: After reinstalling Windows, the Volume mixer stopped saving a sound percentage for individual applications, I have the latest drivers and latest Windows version....
  6. Sound-volume mixer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound-volume mixer: i use 2 chrome tabs one with work email and other with personal now using volume mixer i could set different volume levels for both tabs but from few days it doesnt show me 2 tabs in the volume mixer . there is only 1 volume level adjustment bar for both the tabs. I want to...
  7. Volume Mixer Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer Issue: Hello, I am having trouble with the audio levels in volume mixer. Whenever I try to adjust the volume in the "Device" column, it changes the 'volume range' for all applications but not the 'volume levels.' For example: If the volume in the Devices column is at 100 and...
  8. Volume Mixer Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Mixer Issue: [ATTACH] Hello, every time I close volume mixer my system sounds jumps back up to max level with my speakers. I've googled and found people with similar issues but the solutions recommended in those posts have not worked. Anyone else having this issue and found a fix?...
  9. volume mixer issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    volume mixer issues: ever since about a week or two ago, my windows volume mixer has been adjusting by itself, each program turning itself up and down annoyingly. This has never happend until now, and is there anyway i can stop this? If you do not know what menu I'm talking about I've attached a...
  10. stereo mixer sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stereo mixer sound: since last windows update i cant play sound in chat rooms. i had no problem before update, i update sound driver and ran troubleshooting sound, still nothing i do have sound, play music but once enable stereo mixer , its horrible, i rolled back driver etc done everything...