Windows 10: Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my...

Discus and support Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am playing XenoVerse2 game .I have realized that there is no audio in the game .So i went up to sound mixer to see if my game's audio is muted and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kirito1Ichigo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my...

I am playing XenoVerse2 game .I have realized that there is no audio in the game .So i went up to sound mixer to see if my game's audio is muted and I can't find my game there ,I tried the Xbox game bar(it game reduce or mute the volume of other apps or games) and the same result appeared i could not fine my game in there .Can you please help me ?

submitted by /u/Kirito1Ichigo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kirito1Ichigo, Nov 2, 2020

2. How can i get the volume mixer sound for a particular game if it's muted from volume mixer

OT- Sound Issues

Since programs are only listed in volume mixer if they are "making sound", and you mute it from volume mixer, how can you get it back as listed on volume mixer because if it's muted from volume mixer then it won't make sound for volume mixer to identify
    therefore you can never get it back, but I need volume for the game I'm playing. Is there a way to get it to reappear even though it's permanently muted? I've been searching for an answer but it's all saying to make the program make noise so it registers,
    but it's muted from volume mixer, so how do I get it to make noise??

SummerMarceaux, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Upgrade stereo mixer in Windows 10

Hello Ray,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

A question, do you want to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable Stereo Mixer.

1) Right-click on the audio icon in the system tray and select "Recording Devices" to open the recording device settings.

2) Then Right-click on the empty area in dialog box and select "View" and "Show disconnected devices” which would

3) show the “Stereo Mix” option.

4) Right-click on Stereo Mixer and click on Enable.

To upgrade the Stereo Mixer, go to Device Manager. Under Audio Inputs and Sounds, locate Stereo Mixer.

* Right click and go to properties and chose to update drivers.

If the issue still persists, then update your sound card driver by the following steps.

1) Go to Device Manager.

2) Click Sound, video, and game controllers to expand.

3) Under Sound, video, and game controllers, double-click the entry for your sound card, and then click the
    Driver tab.

Hope this helps. If you still have any queries, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my...

Sound Mixer Issue

I am having some problems with the sound mixer in Windows 7.

Garrysmod seems to not like it! It sets the bar down very low so sound cannot be heard, so I have to change it up to whatever level I want every map!

Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my... Capture002807.jpg

PIC RELATED. The bar goes very low, and this is the desired height for it now! Anyway to get rid of the sound mixer feature all together?

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my...

1. Sound mixer of windows 10 settings is not recognizing my game which is running nor is my... - Similar Threads - Sound mixer settings

2. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  3. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  4. Issue with sound mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with sound mixer: Hi,I have a problem that I can't see any devices in the sound mixer, and I can't adjust the volume there either. The position of the slider does not affect the volume level, besides on the left side the icon of the sound muted is still displayed even though the sounds works....
  5. Sound mixer issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound mixer issue: Hello there.I have a sound issue with my laptop. I modified some settings not long ago and now when I'm restarting the device it makes a really bad sound. And it is loud.You can find it here: Settings > System > Sound > Volume mixer. To temporarily fix this, I have to mute as...
  6. Sound-volume mixer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound-volume mixer: i use 2 chrome tabs one with work email and other with personal now using volume mixer i could set different volume levels for both tabs but from few days it doesnt show me 2 tabs in the volume mixer . there is only 1 volume level adjustment bar for both the tabs. I want to...
  7. Sound mixer lowers my applications volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound mixer lowers my applications volume: When i start a game somewhere while im on discord or internet , the sound on mixer starts oscillating and sometimes it gets really low so i need to go to the mixer and up the volume of one app to hear it better. Does anyone know what i have to deactivate or do to remove that...
  8. Windows 10 messes with my volume mixer settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 messes with my volume mixer settings: Every time I restart my computer, windows will reset system sounds and discord to 0. Even when I reset them back to default, it keeps putting them back. I'm on the latest version. submitted by /u/netherbawss235 [link] [comments]...
  9. Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected: Windows 10 OS with ESET Firewall & AntiVirus: Yesterday woke up laptop from Sleep mode and the Mixer Program mature audience warning window was up unsolicited. This program is a game streaming app. Left the window sit and left computer signed in and on. Next day woke up...
  10. stereo mixer sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stereo mixer sound: since last windows update i cant play sound in chat rooms. i had no problem before update, i update sound driver and ran troubleshooting sound, still nothing i do have sound, play music but once enable stereo mixer , its horrible, i rolled back driver etc done everything...