Windows 10: Sound -- No Output Devices Found

Discus and support Sound -- No Output Devices Found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PCMikeBrown, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings

:)

PCMikeBrown, Jun 7, 2022
  2. ShogoXT Win User

Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Jun 7, 2022
  3. meebers Win User
    No Sound No Output device

Running 19042.746 on a ASUS 2n1 computer. I believe this started 1 or 2 updates ago. I have no sound from the speakers or earphones with "the hardware device is not connected to the computer Code45" and "No output devices found" no pull down for choice. Device manager does not show a sound category unless I show hidden devices. Speaker icon in task tray shows a red "X". SFC /Scannow found some errors, ran 2x, no more errors. problem still exists.
    Appreciate any suggestions.

meebers, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

Sound -- No Output Devices Found

1. Sound -- No Output Devices Found - Similar Threads - Sound Output Devices

2. No output sound devices found and no drivers to install or uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No output sound devices found and no drivers to install or uninstall.: Good day. I previously had hard drive problems with my brand new laptop and sent it in, which led to the SSD being replaced. After receiving it back I had no issues with my audio. Fast forward a few months the laptop indicates there are no output devices available and the...
  3. No output devices found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No output devices found.: My HP laptop has forgotten that it has speakers and microphone. When I go to the Sound device section, it says "no output devices found". I have searched and tried updating drivers and running the troubleshooter but nothing works. I can't be the only person who has this...
  4. No output devices found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No output devices found.: My HP laptop has forgotten that it has speakers and microphone. When I go to the Sound device section, it says "no output devices found". I have searched and tried updating drivers and running the troubleshooter but nothing works. I can't be the only person who has this...
  5. Output device not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output device not found.: My device is listed under "Other device" being; Intel High Definition DSP. Also under Sound, video, and game controllers is High Definition Audio Device.Under the DSP properties, in the status section it says-"The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are...
  6. Output device not found.

Output device not found.: My device is listed under "Other device" being; Intel High Definition DSP. Also under Sound, video, and game controllers is High Definition Audio Device.Under the DSP properties, in the status section it says-"The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are...
  7. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  8. Sound -- No Output Devices Found

Sound -- No Output Devices Found: Inspite of my sound/video card being shown in Device Manager, I get a No Output Devices Found error in System Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-output-devices-found/a6981e4d-8a3b-43de-849f-40b94aba990e
  9. No output devices found

No output devices found: I am having an audio issue. It said " No output devices found". Since I was added hardware and it said "An error occurred during the installation of the device". I have been try to updated the laptop but it not work at all....
  10. No Output devices found?

No Output devices found?: Hello! Just last night, my computer was working fine and the sound was coming out clearly, until suddenly my computer had restarted and then it had told me there were no output devices to be found. My drivers said they had errors and no matter how many times I tried to...