Windows 10: Sound not coming out of external speaker

Discus and support Sound not coming out of external speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tito2105, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Tito2105 Win User

Sound not coming out of external speaker

My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could hear in the Bose speaker what I was playing in my laptop

:)

Tito2105, Jun 19, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Adding external speakers

Depending on the built in sound device on the MB. Some support 2.1/5.1/7.1 and also optical audio out. Just plug in the cable that comes with the speaker to it then switch the sound output for the speaker.
    1. Sound input to speakers
    2. Some high end speakers support digital sound then you would use an optical cable.
    3. Sound input to TV using HDMI cable

Sound not coming out of external speaker [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 19, 2021
  3. No sound from external speakers

Hi,

It can be an outdated or faulty driver that is causing your external speaker not to work. For us to provide the appropriate solution to your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the external speaker detected in the Device Manager?
    • Is there any error messages that you are getting?
    • Have you tried connecting the speaker to another device?

You can visit this
    link
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10. If the error still occurs, we also suggest that you download the troubleshooter and run it from this link: Fix
    sound problems

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Btru_701 Win User

Issue with External Speakers/sound

I updated Windows 10 today and lost the External speakers and sound on my desktop computer. I have plugged in and unplugged in my external speakers and the computer does not recognize them. Everything was working prior to the Windows 10 update. Any
    suggests on how to fix?

Btru_701, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Sound not coming out of external speaker - Similar Threads - Sound coming external

2. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  3. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  4. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  5. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  6. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  7. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the headphones and when you right-click - test, the bar shows sound playing. But no sound comes out of the headphones. The same thing...
  8. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  9. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

why their is no sound coming out of my speakers: their is no sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-their-is-no-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/679b7133-c8fa-4802-80ab-8eeead8ad7f0
  10. 5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?

5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?: My speakers work fine. Not sure how long it's been like it. I have a Creative sound card. But basically, when I test or configure the sound settings the speakers work, but when it comes to the front right speaker, the sound also comes out of the rear right one, too. No idea...