Windows 10: Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth

Discus and support Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no sound on my Windows 10 computer. I even bought a USB sound card, but nothing. The devices appear in device manager and with no errors. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeremiahAkwaboah Kwesi, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth

I have no sound on my Windows 10 computer. I even bought a USB sound card, but nothing. The devices appear in device manager and with no errors. I tried everything on the web, but nothing. My PC is Lenovo ThinkPad L480 workstation and it's very frustrating that my sound is gone suddenly.

Thank You.

:)

JeremiahAkwaboah Kwesi, Feb 28, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2021
  3. nick255 Win User
    Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth

1. Sound Not Working Even With Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Sound Working Bluetooth

2. No sound from laptop even when sound is on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from laptop even when sound is on: [ATTACH] The selected playback device seems to be working, when I play an audio file, the green bars on its right seems to be moving according to the audio. However, no sound can be heard from my lap top. Here are some information about my lap top: [ATTACH] I have to...
  3. Sound does not work even after several fix attempts

Sound does not work even after several fix attempts: After installing a new video card sound does not work: The icon has an X. The troubleshooter does not work Device Manager says This device is working properly Driver update/restart failed several times - both Windows driver and from Right clicking the Sound icon it says...
  4. Windows Startup Sound not working, even when turned on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Startup Sound not working, even when turned on?: I like having a startup sound, especially since I turned Fast Startup off. However, even though I ticked the startup sound box and applied settings, I'm not getting any startup sound. My other sounds work fine, and sfc /scannow doesn't see anything wrong. How do I fix this?...
  5. bluetooth not on device even though it is

bluetooth not on device even though it is: Currently receive error message that my device does not have bluetooth bluetooth not available on this device. I know I have bluetooth on my computer I'm currently using it now - my wireless keyboard and mouse are connected via bluetooth with the external adapter it came...
  6. Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Connected to bluetooth, but no sound....: Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent...
  7. Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....: Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent...
  8. Bluetooth connected but no sound.

Bluetooth connected but no sound.: I have 2 Hp Elite 8002 SFF with the same hardware and software as I have cloned from same drive. Bluetooth works OK on one unit but not on the other, it shows connected on the Pc but no sound on Bluetooth earphone or Bluetooth speakers. I have tried different Bluetooth...
  9. Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10

Sound Balance not working with bluetooth headphones on Windows 10: Hey guys, so my sound balance on windows 10 is not working. I'm using old Bluetooth headphones and one side is slightly quieter. I normally adjust the sound balance to make it louder on one side and quieter on the other. Today for some reason however this is not working....
  10. No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working

No Sound Even though PC says all my sound related hardware is working: I left my computer on while on the pause screen of Fallout 4 and it eventually fell asleep, when I came back a moved the mouse to wake up the computer but nothing happened, the monitor said there was no signal even though no wires were moved. I unplugged the DVI cable and I...