Windows 10: Sound Not Working in windows 10

Discus and support Sound Not Working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I opened my computer this morning and noticed my volume was down. I can't change it with my volume buttons and apparently have no sound drivers? how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S-JAG, Oct 12, 2018.

1. S-JAG Win User

Sound Not Working in windows 10

I opened my computer this morning and noticed my volume was down. I can't change it with my volume buttons and apparently have no sound drivers? how do I fix this?

:)

S-JAG, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Not Working in windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound Not Working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound Working

2. Cannot Click on Recording Devices, Sound Panel, Everything Else Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Click on Recording Devices, Sound Panel, Everything Else Working: Hi guys, The title pretty much sums it up. When I go to "Sounds" and go to the recording tab it freezes the window and I have to either force close it through Device Manager or close it through the right -click menu on the taskbar (which I am glad I can as it has made...
  3. Sound not Working?

Sound not Working?: Hi! So I've reinstalled all my drivers and software on my laptop and the devices are now being recognised, but now the audio from the applications aren't going to the speaker? I saw this on the Volume Mixer: [ATTACH] Help please! Thanks! Neeron....
  4. Has any one else had their Sound Blaster Z card just suddenly stop working?

Has any one else had their Sound Blaster Z card just suddenly stop working?: I have a brand new Antec GX200 (purchased in September 2018 - with Windows 10 64bit Home pre-installed) with 16GB RAM into which I installed (on my one and only PCIe x1 slot) a Sound Blaster Z audio card (SB) to accomodate my brilliant Logitech Z960 5.1 speaker system. At...
  5. External Sound Card Clips, Skips, just not working

External Sound Card Clips, Skips, just not working: I just built a new pc: Ryzen 2700, Asrock x470 Taichi, Trident Z 16gb 3200mhz cl14 ram, samsung 970evo 250gb, windows 10pro october update. With this pc I would like to use my M-audio Fast track C-400. The drivers install properly but the sound coming out of it is clipping,...
  6. Sound stopped working on my HP desktop after installing Windows 10 updat

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stopped working on my HP desktop after installing Windows 10 updat: How do I fix rhis problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stopped-working-on-my-hp-desktop-after/e18ddd66-c519-428f-a18a-1ccbacde4fb7
  7. Sound Blaster Live! External (USB) isnt working properly on Windows 10

Sound Blaster Live! External (USB) isnt working properly on Windows 10: Hi, I used Lenovo X240 with Windows 7 + Sound Blaster Live! USB with no problems for several years. Just upgraded to X270 + Windows 10 -- and cannot use my soundcard anymore. Windows 10 detects the usb device automatically and installs a generic driver for it which allows...
  8. Sound Scheme not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Scheme not Working: My sounds work fine in different applications and when I play them manually in my "change system sounds" but not when they open and close programs, minimize or maximaze programs or any other system sounds. I have a windows 10 laptop and when I changed my sound schemes on my...
  9. My sound work but not wih my michrophone

My sound work but not wih my michrophone: 'Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003\4&18DB7577&0&0001 with the following status: 0. ". the sound works but not the microphone for dictation software....
  10. Sound doesnt work audio service running and endpoint service running

Sound doesnt work audio service running and endpoint service running: I am currently having sound issues basically, my sound doesn't work no matter what I do my sound services are running, have speakers, my icon looks fine, my computer volume is up, and my speaker volume is up *Sad 122090