Windows 10: Sound not working randomly

Discus and support Sound not working randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having an issues with the sound not working on my computer. It is a Windows 10 desktop with a Core i5. It is using Intel's integrated graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gavi, Mar 21, 2016.

1. gavi Win User

Sound not working randomly

I am having an issues with the sound not working on my computer. It is a Windows 10 desktop with a Core i5. It is using Intel's integrated graphics card on an ASRock H170M-ITX/ac motherboard. Sometimes when I wake the computer up from sleep, the sound won't be working. The sound is going through an LG monitor through a HDMI cable. There will be no issues with the sound on the software side, the tests all look fine, but no sound comes out. If I restart the computer it will fix it until the next time. It doesn't happen every time the computer sleeps, but like one in 5 times and it is very random. I'll be listening to music, the computer will sleep and then I will press play and no sound comes out. The sound mixer says sound is being played, but I do not hear anything until I complete a restart and there are no other errors that I can find. I am using the latest drivers from Intel. Please help?!?!

:)

2. fugitivod Win User

After Blue screen My Tbao r8 lost the sound

well this worked, but not exactly as is stated, you need to reset the windows, and install the sound drivers in first, if you do randomly will not work

fugitivod, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Badly distorted sound after Win10 Anniversary Update

Same! HP laptop and distorted sound on and off randomly, driver updates restarts...nothing works! FIX IT MICROSOFT

Leah Kempf, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

Sound not working randomly

1. Sound not working randomly - Similar Threads - Sound working randomly

2. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!: I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver...
  3. sound is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound is not working: all of my sound devices are not working and i have tried many things but it keep saying "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)" and i triend uninstalling and reinstalling and log...
  4. random pop sound

random pop sound: Hey guys, I sunk a huge amount of cash into this Surface Pro 4 expecting a premium device. That's not what I got:( While in sleep mode every few hours there is this loud pop sound that comes from the speakers. It also occasionally happens when I wake it from sleep. Here's...
  5. Random sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random sounds: my computer is the sound that would usually play when you connect to a USB mouse. The problem is that there is no USB mouse connected and the sound repeats every minute and its highly annoying. I have disabled system sounds in settings, I have removed everything from...
  6. Random repeatable burst of sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random repeatable burst of sound: I have a short burst of musical sound randomly whether any other sound is playing or not. I have updated the sound drivers, removed and re-installed the drivers with no change. Any ideas appreciated...
  7. Random Audio/Sound Failure

Random Audio/Sound Failure: When I make an internet connection there is a random success/failure rate for my audio feature. In effect, I sometime achieve the sound on my internet connection but other times there is no sound. As yet, I have not discovered if their is common factor for the failures....
  8. Random Audio/Sound Failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Audio/Sound Failure: When I make an internet connection there is a random success/failure rate for my audio feature. In effect, I sometime achieve the sound on my internet connection but other times there is no sound. As yet, I have not discovered if their is common factor for the failures....
  9. Sound not working.

Sound not working.: Hi. So my computer's sound has been acting weird. The speaker icon in the bottom right corner has the red "X" on it and when I click it, it says "An error while troubleshooting: An unexpected error has occurred. The trouble shooting wizard can't continue." The error details...
  10. Random Asterisk Alert Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Asterisk Alert Sound: Every few minuets I'm hearing the asterisk sound either once, or multiple times with no corresponding message. It happens within every few minuets at random intervals, and will sound 1-3 times. 89421

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tbao r8 laptop sound