Windows 10: Sound not working randomly

Discus and support Sound not working randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having an issues with the sound not working on my computer. It is a Windows 10 desktop with a Core i5. It is using Intel's integrated graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gavi, Mar 21, 2016.

1. gavi Win User

Sound not working randomly

I am having an issues with the sound not working on my computer. It is a Windows 10 desktop with a Core i5. It is using Intel's integrated graphics card on an ASRock H170M-ITX/ac motherboard. Sometimes when I wake the computer up from sleep, the sound won't be working. The sound is going through an LG monitor through a HDMI cable. There will be no issues with the sound on the software side, the tests all look fine, but no sound comes out. If I restart the computer it will fix it until the next time. It doesn't happen every time the computer sleeps, but like one in 5 times and it is very random. I'll be listening to music, the computer will sleep and then I will press play and no sound comes out. The sound mixer says sound is being played, but I do not hear anything until I complete a restart and there are no other errors that I can find. I am using the latest drivers from Intel. Please help?!?!

:)

2. fugitivod Win User

After Blue screen My Tbao r8 lost the sound

well this worked, but not exactly as is stated, you need to reset the windows, and install the sound drivers in first, if you do randomly will not work

fugitivod, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Badly distorted sound after Win10 Anniversary Update

Same! HP laptop and distorted sound on and off randomly, driver updates restarts...nothing works! FIX IT MICROSOFT

Leah Kempf, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

Sound not working randomly

1. Sound not working randomly - Similar Threads - Sound working randomly

2. random sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random sound: for some reason whenever I'm just minding my business my computer will play this random noise. I've muted every notification setting i can find yet its still happening. Sometimes its quiet sometimes its loud and it happens at random...
  3. no sound randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound randomly: turned onmy laptop one eday and there was no sound. headpohnes didnt work either. a week later it worked again, and another week after it stopped working. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-randomly/8c8eb1b5-7a7e-47ae-a93d-892cf6af2be7
  4. no sound randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound randomly: turned onmy laptop one eday and there was no sound. headpohnes didnt work either. a week later it worked again, and another week after it stopped working. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-randomly/8c8eb1b5-7a7e-47ae-a93d-892cf6af2be7
  5. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  6. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  7. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops working randomly: So I've gone through just about every single option I've found through google. I just built a brand new PC everything was working fine the first day of use. I turned it on today and the sound wasn't working. I went through everything and finally turned to uninstalling the...
  9. Sound randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound randomly stopped working: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Desktop. Everything was running fine. I was browsing reddit on one monitor and playing youtube in the other like usual. I paused youtube to go the store. When I came back 30 minutes later and resumed video the sound would not work. I have 3 different...
  10. Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is not working! on Windows 10 labtop, sound randomly disappears!: I had a bunch of firefox youtube videos opened at once through multiple tabs, and the sound started disappearing from each video. I tried troubleshooting function through windows, I tried disabling sound functions and enabling them again. I also try unstalling sound driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tbao r8 laptop sound