Windows 10: Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped

Discus and support Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; have trouble finding the problem. have checked system-sound- speakers- drivers- o.k . sound testing failed. However can hear sound through external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarryPopman, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped

have trouble finding the problem. have checked system-sound- speakers- drivers- o.k . sound testing failed. However can hear sound through external speakers o.k - please help , thank you

:)

HarryPopman, Jun 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped :p

cadaveca, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped

MSI Wind Laptop: Another Eee PC Competitor?

It seems just about every company wants to jump on the subnotebook bandwagon nowadays, with MSI being the most recent addition to the list. The Wind Laptop will feature a 10” display, an Intel Shelton CPU with speeds ranging from 1.0GHz to 1.6GHz, a 2.5” HDD or SSD, 1GB RAM and a seven hour battery life, with either Linux or Windows as an OS. There is no information about when this is likely to become available, but prices are expected to be between €299 ($458) and €699 ($1072) depending on which model you go for.

Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped msi-wind-notebook_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

Jimmy 2004, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped

1. Sound on Laptop -wind.10 stopped - Similar Threads - Sound Laptop wind

2. installing winds 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing winds 10: trying to installing windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-winds-10/8d238ce8-7cad-4e66-b9a2-301b3229c026
  3. installing winds 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing winds 10: trying to installing windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-winds-10/8d238ce8-7cad-4e66-b9a2-301b3229c026
  4. all sound on laptop stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all sound on laptop stops working.: so let me clarify how this happens, say I close the discord app, there is a chance for all audio to be cut off, close Microsoft edge and it happens again, and it isn't even if I close a window/app if I backtrack, there is a chance for all audio to be shut off, it is really...
  5. wind xp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wind xp.: Having a clear out and one such item was an original window xp disc. Sealed with coa and all paperwork. Bought two of these new years ago and only used the one, still going strong and only used as word processor, not web work. The one I sold the buyer is now claiming it does...
  6. wind xp.

wind xp.: Having a clear out and one such item was an original window xp disc. Sealed with coa and all paperwork. Bought two of these new years ago and only used the one, still going strong and only used as word processor, not web work. The one I sold the buyer is now claiming it does...
  7. ms wind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms wind: hi, all sensor MS helper can some one help me ? i need to know wiill there be any windows 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wind/d3790aec-4059-4ed5-b725-f258e199a721
  8. ms wind

ms wind: hi, all sensor MS helper can some one help me ? i need to know wiill there be any windows 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wind/d3790aec-4059-4ed5-b725-f258e199a721
  9. Sound on my laptop stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound on my laptop stopped working: I fell asleep last night with my laptop turned on. When I woke up this morning, I found that the sound was not working. I don't know if I accidentally changed something to cause this problem. How do I try to get the sound on?...
  10. winds udate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winds udate: 2 meses que compre mi laptop me molesta actualizar cada rato. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/winds-udate/8e1385a0-4836-4585-ba4e-934691a35719