Windows 10: Sound on Linx 1010KBO

Discus and support Sound on Linx 1010KBO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancisRowley, May 27, 2023.

1. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have the latest version.Any help would be appreciated.

:)

FrancisRowley, May 27, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on Linx 1010KBO :p

cadaveca, May 27, 2023
  3. CountMike Win User
    Linx Laptop

It's not LINUX but Linx, nothing to do with Chromebook either and comes with W10 Home. Judging by Linx 14US
    looks like decent lightweight hardware and should be quite enough for everyday use. It has only 64GD drive and I'd suggest you ad some more storage space in form of an Micro SDHC / XC memory card.

CountMike, May 27, 2023
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound on Linx 1010KBO

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Sound on Linx 1010KBO

1. Sound on Linx 1010KBO - Similar Threads - Sound Linx 1010KBO

2. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  3. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  4. Linx 1020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 1020: How do I factory reset a Linx 1020 laptop? It doesn’t work because I don’t have enough free storage, but I’ve tried to clear up as much space as I can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linx-1020/08855c38-268e-400a-b471-a62a143adf9c
  5. Linx terrible keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linx terrible keyboard: I have a Linx 12x64. The provided keyboard and on tablet keyboard are terrible. Some letters do not come out unless you press real hard. It cant even keep up with my old man typing. I have had it about 18 months and its never been great but is now in effect useless. It seems...
  6. Linx 10v64 Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linx 10v64 Support: I can't locate the drivers for sound, WiFi&Bluetooth, touchScreen/touchpad and screen orientation. It's a shame the tablet is lying in a box doing nothing because I can't find any s/w support for this (Linx10v64) specific device. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Linx 12X64

Linx 12X64: Hello All I purchased this device with Windows 10 Home, as all my other devices have Windows 10 Professional and I would like to upgrade this device to the same, will it be possible to do so? Thanks George...
  8. Linx 12x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 12x64: hi i have recently bought a linx product that uses windows 10. its a linx 12X64 2 in 1. Everytime during startup this programme appears and it just opens and then closes. Also sometimes during use my pc starts controlling itself and it clicks on random things without me...
  9. Linx Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Linx Laptop: Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school . Does any one know anything regarding the Linx machines Any advice would be gratefuly received . Many thanks. Linx. Linx 14US 122906
  10. Linx 1010 tablet

Linx 1010 tablet: New tablet purchased. Will not load due to windows installation error coming on repetitively. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/linx-1010-tablet/96e9b231-aed8-48d1-a65a-8acc958b6355