Windows 10: Sound on my Desktop computer

Discus and support Sound on my Desktop computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After last update, I have no sound. Receive message: c:\\windows\System32\logilDA.dill has been removed. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CynthiaEvans1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Sound on my Desktop computer

After last update, I have no sound. Receive message: c:\\windows\System32\logilDA.dill has been removed. How do I get it back?

:)

CynthiaEvans1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 6, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on my Desktop computer :p

cadaveca, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Sound on my Desktop computer

No Sound!!

I am having issues with sound on my mom's Acer desktop PC. I have troubleshooted the sound, and did as it suggested to do by turning off the sound effects. It's an Acer Aspire XC-603G that is listed in my specs. Where can I find an updated driver for it for this computer? It uses Realtek High Definition Audio.

Jesse Williams, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Sound on my Desktop computer

1. Sound on my Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Sound Desktop computer

2. Computer sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer sound: My computer sound will not work. It shows that some type of sound process is not activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sound/ff47f494-4e98-4468-93ef-787a43523476
  3. No sound on my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on my computer.: My computer is HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart PC. The Sound icon has an X and I cant put the volume up or down. When I went to sound settings it said I have no input or output device. I Keep trying the troubleshooters but it says it cant identify the problem. When I try to update on...
  4. No Sound on computer.

No Sound on computer.: After reinstalling Windows 10, keeps telling me Speaker is not connected, even though it is. Have updated sound drivers, rebooted, problem still exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-computer/9edfedb6-bd6b-4a64-88be-8366118b3561
  5. Problem with playing sound on my computer

Problem with playing sound on my computer: So my computer isn't play any noises (aka google chrome, video games, firefox, ect.) other than automated Window noises (like the windows error noise when you drag the volume bar too high up but it can't go any higher). This issue started happening when I went into the...
  6. My sound is not working on my computer - Windows 10

My sound is not working on my computer - Windows 10: My sound is not working for anything except discord, its not the headphones as I use them on my phone as well ive tried pretty much everything online. The computer thinks the video is using sound as in sound settings the volume is going up and down when I play a video. Any...
  7. my computer haven't got sound, it immediately lost sound.

my computer haven't got sound, it immediately lost sound.: my computer havent got sound...please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-havent-got-sound-it-immediately-lost/118d908a-51db-4847-ac41-36ce4fcf8948
  8. NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER: NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-on-my-computer/d7bcd5f1-063d-47c6-849c-8cf6b8b67974
  9. Sound on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound on computer: My sound has not worked since a recent update from Microsoft. There tech department could not fix it. I therefore cannot use my Windows Media player, any suggestion?...
  10. Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...

Why is my desktop computer's background image the same as my other desktop computer's...: Hello, I noticed today that my living room computer's desktop background is the same as my bedroom computer's background. How was the background able to change without me giving it permission? How does my living room computer have access to my other computer? . I had an...