Windows 10: Sound on my Desktop computer

Discus and support Sound on my Desktop computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After last update, I have no sound. Receive message: c:\\windows\System32\logilDA.dill has been removed. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CynthiaEvans1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Sound on my Desktop computer

After last update, I have no sound. Receive message: c:\\windows\System32\logilDA.dill has been removed. How do I get it back?

:)

CynthiaEvans1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 6, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on my Desktop computer :p

cadaveca, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Sound on my Desktop computer

No Sound!!

I am having issues with sound on my mom's Acer desktop PC. I have troubleshooted the sound, and did as it suggested to do by turning off the sound effects. It's an Acer Aspire XC-603G that is listed in my specs. Where can I find an updated driver for it for this computer? It uses Realtek High Definition Audio.

Jesse Williams, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Sound on my Desktop computer

1. Sound on my Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Sound Desktop computer

2. My computers sound is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers sound is broken: My computer speaker makes a low humming sound, the louder I turn it up, the creepier and more high pitch it gets. I know this is Not a speaker issue because if I plug in my headphones it does the same thing, every time I play music it sounds like 10000 of the same things are...
  3. My computers sound is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computers sound is broken: My computer speaker makes a low humming sound, the louder I turn it up, the creepier and more high pitch it gets. I know this is Not a speaker issue because if I plug in my headphones it does the same thing, every time I play music it sounds like 10000 of the same things are...
  4. Sound on my computer gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound on my computer gone: Hi, I am having such a difficult time with trying to fix the sound on my computer. one day a couple of weeks ago, I turned on my computer and a red X was on my speaker Icon. I couldn't get it to go away, until I went into settings and changed it to running audio. The red x...
  5. Sound on my computer gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on my computer gone: Hi, I am having such a difficult time with trying to fix the sound on my computer. one day a couple of weeks ago, I turned on my computer and a red X was on my speaker Icon. I couldn't get it to go away, until I went into settings and changed it to running audio. The red x...
  6. My computer is distorting sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is distorting sounds: Hello, For about two weeks I've been having this issue where the sounds coming from my laptopAorus Gigabyte 5 are extremely scratchy and distorted. Even if I plug in a headset it stays the same. The only way I can get good quality sounds is when I'm connected via HDMI to an...
  7. Earphones & Sounds on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earphones & Sounds on my computer: Hi I have connected my earphones, but cannot hear any sound Cab anyone help me please, as I have a webinar at 9.30am Thanks Oliiva https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-sounds-on-my-computer/e2a993e5-6810-4e15-a998-f63641aee378
  8. no sound on my computer?

no sound on my computer?: i went to my friends house yesterday and i brought my laptop with me windows 10 and when i opened my computer i wanted to play this one game with her, so i opened the game but she accidentally forgot to log out of my account in the game and so the same game was on both of our...
  9. No sound on my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound on my computer.: My computer is HP ENVY 23 TouchSmart PC. The Sound icon has an X and I cant put the volume up or down. When I went to sound settings it said I have no input or output device. I Keep trying the troubleshooters but it says it cant identify the problem. When I try to update on...
  10. NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER

NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER: NO SOUND ON MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-sound-on-my-computer/d7bcd5f1-063d-47c6-849c-8cf6b8b67974