Windows 10: Sound on my laptop isn't what it was

Discus and support Sound on my laptop isn't what it was in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite (p50-c-169) and have the following problem: Yesterday I had to reinstall Windows since I messed up with dual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikolayKaramfilov, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Sound on my laptop isn't what it was

Hello,

I have a Toshiba Satellite (p50-c-169) and have the following problem: Yesterday I had to reinstall Windows since I messed up with dual booting. I did and everything was fine until I played a song and noticed the awful quality of the sound. Same with games, best I can describe it is quality sound from a 2009 laptop. Which is weird given that before I reinstalled Windows (a full, clean install) everything was working as it should, no problem with the sound. I downloaded and installed the drivers but the result was still the same. Used Audio Enhancement and DTS Sound to see if I can tweak it a little bit via the EQ but no, the problem is not that. Would appreciate some solutions if anyone has any ideas. Like the sound sounds like it comes from a tube. Much thanks in advance!

:)

NikolayKaramfilov, Oct 29, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Oct 29, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sound on my laptop isn't what it was

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on my laptop isn't what it was :p

cadaveca, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Sound on my laptop isn't what it was

1. Sound on my laptop isn't what it was - Similar Threads - Sound laptop isn't

2. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  3. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound isn't working.: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10. Now the sound doesn't work. I tried to re-load the drivers, I also tried the built-in sound diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I go back to windows 11, or stay on windows 10? I downgraded because windows 11 is...
  4. My sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound isn't working.: Im writing this because something is wrong with my sound. In the bottom bar on my windows 10 laptop, when i push the sound icon it says No Audio Output Device is installed. I cant hear sound now, what do I do....
  6. My laptop isn't charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop isn't charging: what are other ways to charge my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-charging/6ab91ba3-1083-435c-8b80-59393f11a33d
  7. My laptop isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop isn't working: Today i was on an online class, my laptop was running out of battery so i plugged in the charger, i adjusted my view of the laptop screen, then it suddenly shut's down without any warning, and it wasn't your usual shut down that is smooth and quick, mine started with a...
  8. My laptop isn't functioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop isn't functioning: When I reset this pc yesterday. It failed and I clicked exit and continue to windows. Now its doing a loop thing even when I turn it off and turn it back on. I'm pretty confused on how to fix it....
  9. My laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop isn't working: My laptop is[IMG] showing a black screen an 'Windows sign in' here are some pictures[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-working/d127cff1-592b-4a4a-a43b-8f78d69d1786
  10. My sound/audio Isn't working on my windows 10 laptop.. :

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sound/audio Isn't working on my windows 10 laptop.. :: Hi.. ..this happened a couple minutes ago i was on my laptop using a music making platform with headphones then the Audio started to glitch i took the headphones out and the sound wasn't working i plugged them back in andheard nothing i tried plugging the headphones into...