Windows 10: SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

Discus and support SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW DO I get sound to work on my windows 10 machine/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianneKuhn, Jan 24, 2020.

1. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

HOW DO I get sound to work on my windows 10 machine/

:)

DianneKuhn, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 :p

cadaveca, Jan 24, 2020
  4. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

1. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - SOUND

2. win10 version 1909 can not find sound card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 version 1909 can not find sound card: after upgrading to ver 1909 my audio didn't work and win10 said to install a sound card which I did now win10 can not recognize pnp sound card.. disk check said needs more installation in the kernel. I do not understand this so can you tell me what I need to do to make me...
  3. This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...: So a few days ago this random sound started playing on my PC randomly from 1-3 times an hour. Even if I shut off and on the PC the sound still playing. I've tried looking at the Volume Mixer, turning off all notifications, and listening to all the Windows 10 audio files but...
  4. upgraded w10 now have lost keyboard and sound have upgraded drivers for both but still not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    upgraded w10 now have lost keyboard and sound have upgraded drivers for both but still not...: See subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-w10-now-have-lost-keyboard-and-sound-have/f171b34c-37a1-4959-bc58-3d2fb1b2faef
  5. Can't select 5.1 sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't select 5.1 sound: Hi, I would like to turn on 5.1, but as of now I can not. This is my setup, GTX 1080<-HDMI-> Samsung TV RU8000 2019 <-HDMI ARC-> Onkyo TX-NR809. This won't be changed, the receiver is to old and does not put out anything higher then 60Hz, and the whole reason I bought this...
  6. TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...: TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by step instruction where the setting can be changed in the laptop....
  7. Spatial sound: Dolby vs Built in + Working with Bluetooth headphones?

Spatial sound: Dolby vs Built in + Working with Bluetooth headphones?: I want to get a better sensation of space when racing in my sim. I found this built in spatial settings in Win 10, but also some other option(s). Whats the difference? Can I use these with BT headphones? Latest Win 10 Home, Asus B450-F (with FX chipset). submitted by...
  8. battery and buzzer sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery and buzzer sound: Hello, I think there is something wrong with my battery because it uses more than normal and uses the whole power in 1 hour. it doesn't charge completely, it powers until 95-96% and these days it can't reach 100. some times it sayshybernating and suddenly go sleep. what does...
  9. Logitech z607 no spacial sound

Logitech z607 no spacial sound: Hey Reddit I wanted a minimal surround sound option for my spare room "office", so purchased the z607. Using on-board Realtek jacks, outputs are all connected for 5.1, Realtek app installed, and all channels test fine via the app and Windows sound setting. The issue is that...
  10. Audio randomly slows down and sounds distorted / robotic.

Audio randomly slows down and sounds distorted / robotic.: Every 10 seconds or audio, regardless of source, (internet or music file) will have a "digital interruption" where the sound still comes through but slows down for a few seconds and sounds distorted like a robot is saying the words. It is not an internet issue, because an...