Windows 10: SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

Discus and support SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW DO I get sound to work on my windows 10 machine/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianneKuhn, Jan 24, 2020.

1. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

HOW DO I get sound to work on my windows 10 machine/

:)

DianneKuhn, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 :p

cadaveca, Jan 24, 2020
  4. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10

1. SOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - SOUND

2. Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound suddenly stopped and cannot seem to get it back, any ideas?: I purchased 3 lcd monitors. I unplugged the PC, existing monitor, external speakers w/ sub. I then installed the 3 new monitors and replaced the speakers and pluggen in the PC. Now sound wont work in neither headset and attached mic or the external speakers. I have went over...
  3. Headphone audio sounds weird but speakers work

Headphone audio sounds weird but speakers work: I just got my new gaming computer a couple of days ago and after downloading all the drivers, I watched a Youtube video to test the audio. I could only hear the background music and a soft distorted sound of the voice for example. Basically, the audio was very weird. However,...
  4. No sound when I insert USB. Windows 10

No sound when I insert USB. Windows 10: There is no sound when I INSERT my USB. I can read everything on it and play any songs. The ONLY problem is no sound when inserting my USB. I have tried different USB but all the same. I have checked Device Mgr and they all say Device Working Properly. I am at a loss. Please...
  5. Need Help Getting Sound To Work

Need Help Getting Sound To Work: Last week, my pc's sound capabilities were working. Today, though, silence. In a failed attempt at fixing another problem, however, I had Windows 10 W10 revert back to its factory settings while saving my personal files. By chance, I fixed the other problem, days ago....
  6. Windows 10 1909 buggy sound, popping and stuttering.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 buggy sound, popping and stuttering.: Since I've updated to 1909 my sounds are popping and stuttering on all of my equipaments. Every time I open a video on YouTube, or play any kind of audio in the deskop it pops/stutters. The only way not to stutter is if I leave the computer completely still. If I move the...
  7. Sound Problem

Sound Problem: I play games on my laptop and I noticed that i cannot hear my surroundings anymore. I've had my Laptop for more than 2 years already and it just started about 3 months ago. I bought a new gaming headset thinking it would fix it but it didn't. I tried to do everything;...
  8. Sound Driver not working

Sound Driver not working: Hi, I've been having this problem for a while, my sound will go completely out on my computer. It's not the volume, and looking at the device manager, there's a problem with Intel Smart Sound Technology IntelR SST OED Properties. It'll have the error as this: Windows has...
  9. my audio / sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio / sound does not work: I have a problem help my audio or sound does not work and I have not updated anything just since yesterday it does not work I was playing a game and I did not hear I thought it was for the game so I ignored it but today I played another game and it is not heard but I think...
  10. TV sound though HDMI not working until I open Sound Settings

TV sound though HDMI not working until I open Sound Settings: I have two displays plugged in to my GPU, my main monitor and my Philips 32" TV as a secondary monitor. The thing is, whenever I switch to the TV, Windows 10 does not recognise the TV speakers only the PC ones until I open the Sound Settings Menu. When I open the menu, the...