Windows 10: Sound on windows 10 help

Discus and support Sound on windows 10 help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, If I activate Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic to use with my headphones on PC it drops out every other second so I am unable to use this. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrankieCUFC, May 29, 2020.

1. Sound on windows 10 help

Hi guys,

If I activate Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic to use with my headphones on PC it drops out every other second so I am unable to use this.

How do I fix it? It is very annoying!

Thanks

submitted by /u/FrankieCUFC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrankieCUFC, May 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 29, 2020
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Sound on windows 10 help

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Sound on windows 10 help

1. Sound on windows 10 help - Similar Threads - Sound help

2. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  3. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  4. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

6. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound: please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-troubleshoot-why-my-computer-is/547b193e-00db-4c61-9b69-c6143f4e4b19
  9. please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound

please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound: please help me to troubleshoot why my computer is not making any sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-troubleshoot-why-my-computer-is/547b193e-00db-4c61-9b69-c6143f4e4b19
  10. My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop sound is not working after resetting. Please help.: i did reset in my windows 11 laptop and from then on my sound isn't working , i have tried all the tutorials available on the youtube but still nothing is working ....