Windows 10: Sound on youtub

Discus and support Sound on youtub in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerriFuller, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Sound on youtub

I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then is getting quieter. I have to go to Realtek settings to make just one song sounds louder. And I have to repeat these steps with each song.

:)

TerriFuller, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Sound issue while using Youtube

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to YouTube?
    • Have you installed all pending Sound card and Windows updates?

I suggest you to install all pending Sound card and Windows updates in your PC.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If the issue persists then refer the link below and follow the steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 6, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound on youtub :p

cadaveca, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Sound on youtub

Windows 10 Freeze with short sound loops while watching youtube

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the Windows update?
    • is the issue specific with YouTube?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the
    playing Audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Sound on youtub

1. Sound on youtub - Similar Threads - Sound youtub

2. Spotify, YouTube Videos & Webinars sound no longer goes to Headphones automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotify, YouTube Videos & Webinars sound no longer goes to Headphones automatically: Since the last Windows update, sound doesn't go to my headphones automatically for Spotify web player, YouTube Videos & Webinar Links. Zoom works automatically when settings are right in Zoom. However, to get the others to work I have to open the Windows sound settings...
  3. Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work for YouTube and other videos: Since the update a few months ago, my sound does not work for YouTube and some other videos. It works for anything on my computer. Settings all show not muted. Sound meter shows volume is turned up. Sound drivers have been updated. Troubleshooter not detecting problem....
  4. Since we updated to Windows 10 Youtube will not play sound and the screen is erratic. How...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since we updated to Windows 10 Youtube will not play sound and the screen is erratic. How...: Since we updated to Windows 10 Youtube will not play sound and the screen is erratic. How can we fix this? We have tried various browsers and trouble shooting and many searches for information....
  5. Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface: I want to download some free movies to watch on my tablet when I fly abroad next month. But they download and wont play with sound. But they do on my pc. My tablet is an MS Surface in Win 10 but something is obviously missing? Any ideas my friends??? 148004
  6. Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect

Laptop headphones v quiet on webcasts - when I sound cehck youtube are perfect: Hi - thx for help ;- I tested my headphones on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgWv3ypEIY Perfect - so that eliminates hardware issues. But, if I try to listen to the Tesla webcast - just click onto webcast - it is super quiet even at 100% sound....
  7. how do i remove the youtube picture popup when i adjust sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i remove the youtube picture popup when i adjust sound?: submitted by /u/RexicTheKing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw1ohq/how_do_i_remove_the_youtube_picture_popup_when_i/
  8. black screen for youtube & mp4s with sound

black screen for youtube & mp4s with sound: I cant play youtube vidios or any mp4s. I just get a black screen and can hear the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-for-youtube-mp4s-with-sound/8938bddd-41fd-422a-b279-398b7f626a48
  9. No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No iTunes or YouTube sound on latest Windows 10 update: My computer is set to automatically download Windows updates. The latest one meant I couldnt get sound on iTunes or YouTube and I had to revert to the previous version, May I think, to fix the problem. How does MS get told of this?...
  10. Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds

Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds: Whenever I play Youtube or play a game, my sound cuts off after 10-15 seconds. I have a Lenovo 4384AJ9 ThinkPad. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, updating the drivers, running the troubleshooter, and currently I just did a reset on my system. I am...