Windows 10: sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

Discus and support sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kunalpandey1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me.

Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried a brand new headset on this computer. Same issue.

:)

kunalpandey1, Feb 8, 2021
  2. applepie Win User

Windows 10: No Sound coming out of earphones (only speakers work)

It's a laptop (dual booting Win10[recently upgraded from win7 64bit] and Elementary OS Freya)

It's nothing to do with hardware issues

Earphones worked fine on my Elementary OS so my audio jack is definitely not broken or anything like that. Earphones work on my phone as well so i'm quite positive it's to do with windows 10 only.

No sound coming out of earphones

There's no sound coming out of the earphones, and I'm sure it's nothing to do with them because they work fine when I plug them into my phone. Also, I've tried another pair of earphones which resulted the same. However, the sound works perfectly without the earphones plugged into my laptop, the speakers are fine.

unsure if it's to do with drivers

I've tried uninstalling the Realtek HD audio drivers, reinstalling and nothing works.

However, I have Windows 10 but could only find drivers for Windows 7/8

settings

I've googled a bit and most would suggest something like checking the playback devices but the only one on my list is 'Speakers'.

Realtek detected my earphones

When I plug in my earphones, Realtek detected them and even popped up the notification saying 'you just plugged a device into the audio jack'

http://imgur.com/dFqaTU1
    as shown in the picture, when i toggle my mouse onto the black circle, it clearly detected something was plugged in, but somehow audio just won't play through my earphones.

applepie, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Feb 8, 2021
  4. sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm.

1. sound only come from one side of earphones of 3.5mm. - Similar Threads - sound side earphones

2. Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound only comes from the right side of my headphones, and not my left side.: Ok, so, I've been looking all around the internet only to come up with losses, my headphones will not play on the left side.Ive tried:- Restarting my computer- uninstalling then reinstalling the driver for the audio by restart- changed the balance to accommodate both sides,...
  3. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  4. headphone only coming out of one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone only coming out of one side: hello yesterday my headphones only started coming out of the left side. and i look at some other articles and they werent helpful one told me to go on the control panel and go on to sound and configure but when i clicked on configure if wouldnt let me. please help....
  5. headphone only coming out of one side

6. Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.

Sound is only coming from my left side of the headphones.,.: I have only had this problem 4 days ago, I put my computer down with my headphones, and the next day only the left side worked! I thought it was the headphones so I moved to my phone and they worked! I tested it on our Xbox too and it still worked! I did the balance thing in...
  7. Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound

Why does sound only coming from one side in my headphones from right side is coming sound: Hi, so I've got a problem with headphones. When I was playing games everything was fine, even I was listening to music with headphones and everything was fine. When I went outside I came about 2 hours later home and I tried listening to music but I could listen from one side...
  8. Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound coming only through left side of earphones/headphones BUT ONLY while connected to the...: Title says all. Any earphone or headphone which I plug into my laptop is only delivering sound through one side (the left). The same earphones or headphones are working perfectly on other devices. Also, they're not being detected by the laptop as used to be case but I'm...
  9. Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones

Sounds only coming from one side in my headphones: I have had a question a lot of people had, but all the solutions doesnt seem applicable for me. Since a week or so, I only get sound from my right side of my headphones, nothing from the left. This is not the headset being broken, as it works on other devices and also tried...
  10. No sound coming out of earphones (ONLY speakers work)

No sound coming out of earphones (ONLY speakers work): Today when I plugged in my earphones (the apple ones) and there was no audio at all, but somehow it worked totally fine without the earphones. Even realtek detected something when I plugged my earphones, I also went to device manager to check if every driver is updated or not...