Windows 10: Sound only playing in left ear

Discus and support Sound only playing in left ear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged in a splitter cable to use my headphones as a microphone but now only the left ear plays audio, I updated my computer and restarted it so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by worthykazoo, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

1. Sound only playing in left ear

I plugged in a splitter cable to use my headphones as a microphone but now only the left ear plays audio, I updated my computer and restarted it so I don't know why it isn't working. It works fine without the splitter cable.

:)

2. TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile.

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by step instruction where the setting can be changed in the laptop.

LaminAndrews, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:07 PM
  3. JimR123 Win User
    Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

4. Sound only playing in left ear

Headphones only playing in the left ear, driving me mad

I have Windows 10, and my headphones will only play into the left ear, and my right ear is completely muted. I know it's a problem with the computer since I've switched headphones and still had the problem and my headphones worked fine with another device.

I've already looked at multiple threads and haven't found anything that works yet.

I've already check the balance under my speakers' properties, and they were both equal.

I've updated the drivers, and when that didn't work, I uninstalled them and restarted my computer, which reinstalled them for my automatically with the latest versions.

I've even tried blowing into the socket like some people said.

I couldn't try one suggestion because I only have one audio input about how the right ear playing if you plugged a different pair of headphones into another port, and it could be fixed by half plugging headphones into one port while fully plugging other
    ones into the other.

I seriously have no idea what's going on. What else could be going wrong here??

Thema:

Sound only playing in left ear

1. Sound only playing in left ear - Similar Threads - Sound playing left

2. only plays system sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only plays system sounds: Hello there, I'm just trying to connect my computer with my mixer Midas M32R with an DN32-USB. So I'd like to play some audios and record as well. The Computer recognises the USB and I can hear the test sounds. But as I wanted to play some music I couldn't hear anything. As...
  3. Audio only playing in one ear!

Audio only playing in one ear!: HELP!! I checked today, and my audio is only playing in one ear! I'm using a ideapad 330, Astro A10 headset, disabled effects, reinstalled drivers, unistalled drivers, updated drivers. Please help, this happened just today, what should I do??? Edit: Nevermind, it just happens...
  4. TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...

TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on...: TWS earphones only plays sound in the right ear when connected to laptop while it plays on both ears when connected to mobile. Please provide step by step instruction where the setting can be changed in the laptop....
  5. Headphones play sound only on one side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones play sound only on one side: Hello everyone, I recently built for the first time my PC and got windows 10 on it. Everything works fine, except the sound. When I insert my Logitech G332 headset on the front pannel, sound only plays on the left side. I've already looked at the balance and the left and...
  6. No sound in left headphone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No sound in left headphone: I just installed windows 10 on my new PC, and I'm not getting sound in my left headphone, only the right. Both headphones work when plugged (analog) into another device. The cables are fine. It is set as my default device. The drivers are updated and troubleshooting the...
  7. Sound only coming from right ear after windows 10 update

Sound only coming from right ear after windows 10 update: I am having the issue of sound only coming through the right ear unless the jack stick is plugged half-way in. When its plugged half way in the sound is louder in the left ear than the right. I recently updated windows 10 and prior to that there was no sound issue. I...
  8. Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10): Within the past 3 days, sound has stopped going through my headphones, instead audio only plays through the speakers on my monitor. I have updated every single audio driver, and restarted countless times. I have had every device set a default, but nothing works. I do have...
  9. laptop only playing audio in the left earbud

laptop only playing audio in the left earbud: Hi :) for the last two hours, i have been endlessly searching and trying everything to fix this problem, but to no avail. it works perfectly fine on my phone, ive tried multiple headphones, the audio otherwise sounds normal. it just wont play in in my right earbud and...
  10. Losing sound on right ear

Losing sound on right ear: Hello guys! I'm using ASUS F555U that I bought around 15 months ago and it's running Windows 10. Recently I've encountered a problem where I'm losing sound on my right headphone. As of lately I haven't installed any new software or changed settings in any way. What happens...