Windows 10: Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

Discus and support Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by msclu, Mar 14, 2019.

1. msclu Win User

Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

I am creating a video using several videos and pictures. The sound of the videos is not properly working as it start with 5 sec. delay when I create the unified video. It works properly if I look only to on video.

:)

msclu, Mar 14, 2019

2. No sound on Windows 10 Movie Maker

Hi,

• What is the format of the video?
    I suggest you to convert the video format .wmv and add it in the Movie Maker and check if the behavior.

Please keep us updated with the status of the issue, to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Arcadian Win User
    Windows Movie Maker video problems....

So what to do ? Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker :)

Arcadian, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

Movie Maker Audio No Sound!

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to hear audio from the video file in Movie maker. Be rest assured I will provide you with the steps to try and fix the issue.

Method 1:

This could also be the issue if the video files are not supported by Movie maker.

You may convert the format of the video by using a video converter and try again.

To change the audio volume of a music item

• Click the music.

• Under Music Tools, on the Options tab, in the
      Audio group, click Music volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.

To change the volume of the audio in a video

• Click the video.

• Under Video Tools, on the Edit tab, in the Audio group, click
      Video volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.
    Method 2:

Type "services" in the Windows search box

From the list of services, choose Windows Audio

Stop the service, then

Start the service.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker

1. Sound out of sync for consecutive videos in movie maker - Similar Threads - Sound sync consecutive

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  5. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  6. Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Is Out of Sync With Videos: I just bought the Audioengine 5+ and Audioengine S8 speaker system about a month ago. The sound was awesome until after the Windows 10 ver. 2004 Update. I started experiencing sound going out of sync with video after the update. I updated the Realtek driver, but the sound...
  7. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  8. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  9. Video Update Driver for Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Update Driver for Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker and it is running slow. The message that I am getting is to install a driver card or update one. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-update-driver-for-movie-maker/3d5e009c-0ff7-475c-aba4-26317c93a441
  10. Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Windows Movie Maker video problems....: Does anyone use or has used Windows Movie Maker which is a great little video editing programme ? I know it was designed for Win 7 but in the link below it says suitable for Win 10 but having tried all I know for some reason I still can't get it to work at all. Virtual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. movie maker out of sync

2. easy movie maker sync problems

3. easy movie maker out of sync

4. movie maker pro sound out of sync,
  5. sync sound with movie maker pro 10,
  6. windows movie maker audio out of sync,
  7. MICROSOFT PROBLEM WITH MOVIE MAKER AUDIO SYNC