Windows 10: Sound Output Changes Randomly

Discus and support Sound Output Changes Randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all. I am using Nvidia HDA as my sound system with my screens, recently the new patch (March 1st) for windows solved my screens from blacking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jason45PC, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Jason45PC Win User

Sound Output Changes Randomly

Hi all.

I am using Nvidia HDA as my sound system with my screens, recently the new patch (March 1st) for windows solved my screens from blacking out, however, when I switch on, the sound changes to the other screen. (Seems to be once every day)

I have found a workaround which is keep everything enabled and it should set itself to default.

Still annoying however, I disable everything else that I am not using, to prevent conflicts.

:)

Jason45PC, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Danila Ml Win User

After fall update windows randomly switches 7.1 headphones to stereo.

I have a 7.1 headphones. After Windows installed the latest Fall (creators?) updated they now randomly switch from 7.1 to 2.0 and I have to manually switch them back in the sound settings. This is annoying, since in 2.0 everything sounds quieter and not
    as good as in a proper setup. Is there a way to fix this? It also switched the default output device to my monitor once.

Danila Ml, Mar 7, 2016
  3. No sound in Edge or IE window

I solved my problem by deleting the sound output driver in device manager. It is under desktop / audio input and output. It could also be under sound, video... than I hit scan for hardware changes. now it is working.

MichaelZaidman, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Sound Output Changes Randomly

1. Sound Output Changes Randomly - Similar Threads - Sound Output Changes

2. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate: Unabale to change 16 bit to 32 bit in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-sound-output-rate-to-44100-hz-no/569804a8-59dd-4232-83eb-605eb4174b9a
  3. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate: Unabale to change 16 bit to 32 bit in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-sound-output-rate-to-44100-hz-no/569804a8-59dd-4232-83eb-605eb4174b9a
  4. sound setting:When the program changes the screen, the sound output is automatically changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound setting:When the program changes the screen, the sound output is automatically changed: Can you help me about the sound settings?2 screens and 2 speakers "A" is a VGA screen. "B" is the HDMI screen. "C" is "B" speaker "D" is the speaker. When the application is displayed on B, I want the application sound to be output to C withWhen the application is displayed...
  5. Sound output doesn't stop changing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound output doesn't stop changing: I was playing music in the background in my pc when it suddenly stopped. When i went to check the volume by clicking the volume icon on the bottom right and it shows that the sound output is constantly changing between all available outputs. I tried cutting the power and...
  6. Changing Input and output sound

Changing Input and output sound: When I pair my Bose wireless with my computer they show up connected to the sound input, how do i make them link to the output so I can hear. I'm sure it's a simple setting I am missing....
  7. Speaker Output Source Changes Randomly

Speaker Output Source Changes Randomly: I am having an odd sound problem on my desktop PC. It is an older home brew which has worked fine for a long time, until now. My speakers are connected to my audio card and appear as a High Definition Audio Device. When nothing changes, they work fine. However, sometimes...
  8. Sound output device will now randomly disappear

Sound output device will now randomly disappear: At random times (not on startup or anything, just while the computer is on at random times) the default sound output device will disappear, and I notice this happens in the moment because I suddenly have no sound. It gets fixed by going into sound settings, troubleshooting,...
  9. (SOLVED) How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output...

(SOLVED) How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output...: EDIT: Turns out solving the issue I was suffering from (where some games would suffer from audio issues) was fixed by simply updating and then restarting my laptop. I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I...
  10. How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...

How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to...: I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I change the audio output rate to 44100 hz. I already know how to change the audio output rate, so I went to right-click on the speaker icon in the bottom-right of my...