Windows 10: Sound Output dissapeared?

Discus and support Sound Output dissapeared? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no idea why, but my sound output from my monitor if I'm correct dissapeared.The only sound output device I have now is "Realtek Digital Output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Z_Abstract, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Sound Output dissapeared?

I have no idea why, but my sound output from my monitor if I'm correct dissapeared.The only sound output device I have now is "Realtek Digital Output RealtekR Audio"I own a BENQ monitor, I don't specifically remember what the output device is called, but if you need to know what my monitor / device isSound Output dissapeared? :DESKTOP-I9OOS3GIf you have any questions related, please reply with them.

:)

Z_Abstract, Sep 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 audio stutters regardless of driver or output used, more noticeable on the toslink and surround sound.

• What device are you using? A laptop or a computer?
    • Its a desktop, i listed the components in the original post.
    • Do you have an external speaker?From which device does the sound come out from? From the TV or from the device?
    • I listed the outputs in the original post. The issue exists on all outputs and exists on the tv speakers, surround sound speakers, and headset.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • I have listed the troubleshooting steps that i can remember in the original post.

robert.r.hood, Sep 17, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Output dissapeared? :p

cadaveca, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Sound Output dissapeared?

5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Sound Output dissapeared?

1. Sound Output dissapeared? - Similar Threads - Sound Output dissapeared

2. Sound output not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output not exist: I had some issues with the sound driver of Realtek. managed to fix it by installing the drivers and then after a few days there was no output sound device.they used to be "speakers" but now none.also, the sound of the computer in the start-up is gone 'Whisssing sound" I...
  3. Sound output disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output disappears: Hello,I had an update not that long ago and since then, I have been dealing at first with a random loss of sound. Slowly it has gotten worse over the last few months to where it is an every single day thing now. When my computer is restarted or is left alone overnight I will...
  4. Sound Output dissapeared? SOLVED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Output dissapeared? SOLVED: I have no idea why, but my sound output from my monitor if I'm correct dissapeared.The only sound output device I have now is "Realtek Digital Output RealtekR Audio"I own a BENQ monitor, I don't specifically remember what the output device is called, but if you need to know...
  5. No sound output

No sound output: My daughter decided to clean up my computer, what has she deleted causing no sound output? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-output/87c854d3-ae30-4808-b62d-b6c7fc3a90ef
  6. no sound output

no sound output: Hello, I just noticed that I have no sound output from my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-output/aa0543cf-7e4e-420b-beea-c4c424a08bd3
  7. Input and output Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  8. Sound output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound output: My sound stopped and system cannot find the Realtek audio output so I can enable it. Microphone input is visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-output/a2d0aa78-30f1-49bc-a175-884d7d409a2f
  9. no sound on output jack

no sound on output jack: I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10. Thanks. 148833
  10. No Sound Output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound Output: Hi, I've been experiencing sound issues with my ASUS laptop on Windows 10. Everytime I plug in an earphone or speaker via the audio jack, the computer detects and asks what I've just plugged in but upon selecting the device, there is no sound output. Music continues to play...