Windows 10: Sound output doesn't stop changing

Discus and support Sound output doesn't stop changing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was playing music in the background in my pc when it suddenly stopped. When i went to check the volume by clicking the volume icon on the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andrew LWS, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Sound output doesn't stop changing

I was playing music in the background in my pc when it suddenly stopped. When i went to check the volume by clicking the volume icon on the bottom right and it shows that the sound output is constantly changing between all available outputs. I tried cutting the power and system restoring. Nothing works. Please help!

:)

Andrew LWS, Jan 26, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Sound output doesn't stop changing [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Sound output doesn't stop changing ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Sound output doesn't stop changing d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Sound output doesn't stop changing :(

Sound output doesn't stop changing DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Sound output doesn't stop changing :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jan 26, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sound output doesn't stop changing

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound output doesn't stop changing :p

cadaveca, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Sound output doesn't stop changing

1. Sound output doesn't stop changing - Similar Threads - Sound output doesn't

2. Sound Output has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Output has stopped working: To whom it may concern,The sound output on my laptop has been playing up for several months now - the speakers have been working but my microphone only worked when I had headphones plugged into the jack on the left-hand side of my laptop.Today 09/10/2023 I attempted to fix it...
  3. Sound Output has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Output has stopped working: To whom it may concern,The sound output on my laptop has been playing up for several months now - the speakers have been working but my microphone only worked when I had headphones plugged into the jack on the left-hand side of my laptop.Today 09/10/2023 I attempted to fix it...
  4. Sound Output has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sound output stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output stops working: Sound output turns off when I use an external mic Blue Yeti - Professional Multi-Pattern USB MIC as the input. System settings indicate the output is directed to the laptop output Realtek R Audio but there is no sound. Mic input works fine but cannot restore audio output...
  6. Sound output stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output stops working: Sound output turns off when I use an external mic Blue Yeti - Professional Multi-Pattern USB MIC as the input. System settings indicate the output is directed to the laptop output Realtek R Audio but there is no sound. Mic input works fine but cannot restore audio output...
  7. Stop sounds changing

Stop sounds changing: I have a PC and and my wife a laptop on a home network, but not synced. We have different sounds for incoming mail, but periodically the sound designated to one will transfer to the other. How can I stop this happening. It is not a big job to reinstate them, but very...
  8. Changing Input and output sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Input and output sound: When I pair my Bose wireless with my computer they show up connected to the sound input, how do i make them link to the output so I can hear. I'm sure it's a simple setting I am missing....
  9. How to stop Windows from changing the name of the sound output device?

How to stop Windows from changing the name of the sound output device?: I am on Windows 10 Version10.0.18363 Build 18363. My PC is connected to my Yamaha TSR-700 AVR via HDMI. From the AVR, I connect to the TV. When my TV is off, and I play a CD on my PC, then I can upmix it to the surround decoder. And all my speakers are used. When my TV...
  10. Sound Output Changes Randomly

Sound Output Changes Randomly: Hi all. I am using Nvidia HDA as my sound system with my screens, recently the new patch (March 1st) for windows solved my screens from blacking out, however, when I switch on, the sound changes to the other screen. (Seems to be once every day) I have found a workaround...