Windows 10: Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices

Discus and support Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think I am asking for something that I assume will be there on Windows 10 but actually isn't... a simple latency adjustment so that I can adjust... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Billy Busker, May 3, 2020.

1. Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices

I think I am asking for something that I assume will be there on Windows 10 but actually isn't... a simple latency adjustment so that I can adjust sound or video to sync up with picture.

It's not that there is some sort of playback error, it's just that different sources/outputs have different latency and a simple slider or something would sort this problem easily.

I have a Bose Bluetooth speaker, I have a few wireless headphones and sometimes I'll use a mini -jack lead to connect direct to the headphone socket.

So, is there such a thing as an adjustment for latency in windows 10?

:)

Billy Busker, May 3, 2020

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 3, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 3, 2020
  4. Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices

Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices

1. Sound/Picture latency adjustment for various bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - Sound Picture latency

2. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device sound delay: Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-sound-delay/904b0140-3c6f-4a94-a4f8-e8e5ce05d059
  3. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device sound delay: Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-sound-delay/904b0140-3c6f-4a94-a4f8-e8e5ce05d059
  4. Bluetooth device sound delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device sound delay: I just recently installed Windows 11 on my computer. Before I could easily connect to my soundbar with bluetooth and it was working just fine, no delay completely normal sound.Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed...
  5. Latency in Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency in Bluetooth: JBL Tune 700BT Noticed an odd pattern when using my Bluetooth handsfree. When I connect it and play music, everything works fine, but when I play a video, the audio and video start lagging. I assumed it was because of my slow internet, but it also happens with my offline...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Latency

Bluetooth Audio Latency: I've noticed when using my Bluetooth earbuds Tozo T6 that I get a very consistent audio latency of about 200 milliseconds. The very same pair of earbuds has no noticeable latency on my Android phone, however. I've tried running the audio and Bluetooth troubleshooters, and...
  7. Sound adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound adjustment: How to adjust treble & bass sounds mixer. Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-adjustment/1735b9ea-579b-4524-81b4-7c7c75c0fdd2
  8. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device: I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my JBL Flip 5 speaker volume. However, I can mute the speaker using the keyboard shortcuts. I found that I am unable to open the...
  9. sound latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound latency issues: my laptop is a lenovo y530-ICH . I have serious sound latency issues. I have updated all drivers of software and hardware, set battery to performance, reinstalled Windows , disabled various applications , reinstalled drivers , made full scans, tried third party software, no...
  10. How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.?

How To Adjust Sound of Bluetooth Devices on a Win10 P.C.?: My Win10 PC came with the Realtek HD Audio Manager pre-installed. It has the ability to adjust sounds, with several different configurations, of hardware that's connected to the computer, like speakers and headphones plugged into the jack. But I don't see a way to adjust...